Jacorey Brooks

That isn’t true. You just can’t make it a habit. One or two here and there doesn’t make a difference if their only other offers are FIU and USF. Didn’t hurt us with guys like diamonte howard

For a school trying to rebuild the brand, its not worth it. Then don't accept the commitment in the first place. It's a dumb move to drop a kid.

What have all these top recruits said? That Diaz, Banda and co. were real with them and earned the their trust. That's what separated Miami from the others and is how a 6 win team is flipping kids from title contenders. If you don't have room in the end for a 5 star that waited too long, that's just the way it goes. Better to miss on that one kid than destroy your reputation.

Advertisement
Marshall, Brinson, Kitchens, Brooks, Williams, Jackson and Stewart need to secretly meet on the 50 yard line at Traz Powell at 2am tonight (wearing masks, of course) and decide how many National Championships they want to win at Miami before they all go to the NFL as top 10 picks.

Then we can decide where we should build a Mt. Rushmore made out of coral with all their faces, because they will be gods in Miami for the next 100 years and then some.

Why be some KKK backwoods school's indentured servant when you can put on for your own people who got you here? No one is ever going back to Tuscaloosa, Columbus, Baton Rouge, Athens or Gainesville (lol) ever again after the NFL. Those are pig farms. Be a legend in Miami, and you're a legend for life. Come back and rule when you're done.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1595734660376.gif

Nope on the "drop this guy or that guy" talk. Its a HORRIBLE look to tell a kid you want him to shut it down and commit, then drop him as soon as someone better comes along. That's how you end up getting a reputation of being a fork-tongued liar (see Mullen and Smart) and ****ing off S Fl HS coaches. Alabama or Clemson might be able to do that, but S Fl relationships are the lifeblood of the program. Dropping a 3 star for a 5 star is a short term win, but say goodbye to getting any kids from that school again in the future.
WE TRULY CANNOT AFFORD TO ANGER THESE COACHES. ITS LIKE MIAMI OS FINALLY GETTING BACK IN THE GOOD GRACES OF SOME OF THESE HIGH SCHOOLS.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s not a rumor. It’s just got out now , and that’s why I didn’t post on it until I saw rumblings starting to pop up. It’s also not new info, it’s been out for over a week. I’ve had screenshots sent to me from other boards.

true. It was posted on a pay-for board yesterday by a mod.

His game reminds me of Jerry Rice. Yes I just wrote that. Hands are elite, catches everything, wins all contested catches , routes are perfect. speed doesn’t matter much here.

If we get Leonard Taylor, it will create even more momentum for guys like Brooks and Marshall. Taylor and James Williams will be the pillars of the class. Buckle up boys, long way to go. I will say, I’m surprised Brashard Smith and a few other 4 star/3 star recruits haven’t committed yet. Spots are getting tight.. Either you are in, or you are out.

If we get Leonard Taylor, it will create even more momentum for guys like Brooks and Marshall. Taylor and James Williams will be the pillars of the class. Buckle up boys, long way to go. I will say, I’m surprised Brashard Smith and a few other 4 star/3 star recruits haven’t committed yet. Spots are getting tight.. Either you are in, or you are out.
Issue is Marshall set his commit date for Aug 1 and LT is Aug 6. We wouldn’t get the chance to use that momentum for him.

Advertisement
Back