Jacorey Brooks

1595726386679.gif

Advertisement
I think all the posters that say, THERE IS A 0% CHANCE OF HIM COMMITTING on all these top players (like they did with Williams and Williams) and then it happens, should pay a a steeper penalty than just saying "oh I guess I'm eating crow." They should get banned until they have a notarized letter establishing that they punched themselves in the ******* and it was witnessed by at least 2 people.

I think all the posters that say, THERE IS A 0% CHANCE OF HIM COMMITTING on all these top players (like they did with Williams and Williams) and then it happens, should pay a a steeper penalty than just saying "oh I guess I'm eating crow." They should get banned until they have a notarized letter establishing that they punched themselves in the ******* and it was witnessed by at least 2 people.
I second that

Double Vanilla nut tap

Advertisement
I second that
You shouldn’t be allowed to make every thread unreadable than just think “sorry yummy yummy crow in my tummy” allows you to keep doing it for every prospect.

Advertisement
I can see the Marshall stuff I just don’t see it with brooks.
That’s my thing. Usually (unless it relates to bags), in recruiting where’s there’s smoke, there’s fire, but I haven’t seen or read anything about any interaction between the staff with brooks as of late. If they manage to get him to decommit from Saban nonetheless get a commitment from him without any leaks. that’s some Cold War behind the scenes sh-t

Advertisement
Forget Marshall and Brooks breaking the internet. Gator Tears will Destroy the internet like never before if this happens
That’s a guarantee. I get that we’re talking about Bama and Saban and not UiF and Mullet, but if this dude just flipped to us before any of the Palmetto guys do anything, it would devastate them. Especially since they blame Ivins for Brooks choosing Bama. Lol

Advertisement
Nope, not doing this lol.

My feeling right here lol

Brooks is a big physical receiver. He can run after the catch and is great at 50-50 balls.

would still take Smith because he’s a utility player and can be a returner/running back.

That would be a crazy 2 year haul at WR.View attachment 123381

This. If Brooks is a possibility you obviously take him and bring in Smith as well. You can drop Curtis since everyone claims we need his return ability. I'd take Smith all day as the return guy over Curtis.

Advertisement
Back