Jacorey Brooks

Advertisement
Manny to the SEC this offseason

PalatableCornyIrishredandwhitesetter-small.gif

The Marshall date is Interesting. He deleted that tweet about August 1 pretty fast. I saw a
Post yesterday- May have been on UF board- that said word is August 8. No idea if that’s credible but if true, could be Taylor 8/6, Marshall 8/8 and Collier 8/10
I want Marshall’s announcement date to be *after* Taylor’s.

Advertisement
Do we really think Marshall and Taylor do not know where the other is going to commit to?

Almost as comical as thinking a kid would be committed to Alabama, lean on his family and friends and come to a decision to flip his commitment and stay home, and then renege on that decisión because some random person said something on Instagram lmao. That’s one of the best things I’ve heard in a while.

“Sorry mom, I know I told you last night that I was going to stay home. But did you see what CaneFan2001 wrote on Instagram?! Sorry. See you in Tuscaloosa”

Advertisement
Almost as comical as thinking a kid would be committed to Alabama, lean on his family and friends and come to a decision to flip his commitment and stay home, and then renege on that decisión because some random person said something on Instagram lmao. That’s one of the best things I’ve heard in a while.

“Sorry mom, I know I told you last night that I was going to stay home. But did you see what CaneFan2001 wrote on Instagram?! Sorry. See you in Tuscaloosa”
Lmao

Nope. People here really think we lose battles due to internet rumors. Can't talk sense into anyone.

I get that there may be something to be said if the staff leaks it and it violates some form of trust. However, whether we should be alerting the masses if the staff is trying to work behind the scenes is a different story.

Advertisement
The Brooks situation is just hard to believe. If he is flipping i don’t think this was a move that was made because Jdub commited.
The only way something like this happened is because we’ve been recruiting him hard for a while.
A kid like that isn’t gonna get swayed from a commitment to that school cause we called him and said “hey Jdub is here and maybe some palmetto kids”.

So obviously there has to be some other moving parts in our class that we don’t know about and one of them is likely a qb. So while we may feel fine with king and tvd, Brooks might want some more insurance on who’s slinging it considering bama has young.

Another thing to take into consideration is that bama has connects down here and dudes that troll the boards. Saban likely found out about any noise before most on here did and either squashed it or is trying to.
My opinion still remains that bama sent him to img to get him away from people recruiting him down here.

Advertisement
I’m not believing this Brooks situation but that’s just me & even if it is the case I doubt he would flip now. He would probably wait until he actually sees our offense on the field cause the staff would find a way to make space for him down the road regardless.

I’m not believing this Brooks situation but that’s just me & even if it is the case I doubt he would flip now. He would probably wait until he actually sees our offense on the field cause the staff would find a way to make space for him down the road regardless.

What’s not to believe? A kid during a pandemic is struggling with the thought of leaving his family behind , I mean have you not been watching recruiting lately. Does that mean he’s coming ? No.....he’s just having second thoughts and there’s been conversations.

That’s not a rumor ....

Advertisement
Back