Jacorey Brooks

What about Bralon Brown? Do you prefer Alexis? Personally I would add Brown to your list above as well as Christian Leary. I know some think that Leary should be grouped with the RBs but I disagree. Granted Leary is extremely versatile and could line up anywhere across the formation but I still envision him as a slot WR type. Ultimately it doesn't matter what you label him. Leary is playmaker with the ball in his hands with speed, speed and more speed.

I'm not sure how many WRs the staff wants to sign in 2021 but list would consist of following which is obviously open to change as the year goes on.

Jacorey Brooks
Romello Brunson
Bralon Brown
Jaden Alexis
Christian Leary
It’s been a long time since we kept multiple blue chip sofla players in the same position.
We did it last year with Dcj and Rooster. So
Maybe things will change. But signing 4 blue chip receivers from sofla would be putting a capital M in miracle. Just look at who we would have to beat for all 5 of them.

Advertisement
I don't drink homie i 💨🔥🌳🌳... I know everyone is entitled to there own opinion but im just not seeing elite level talent with this kid. He don't get much separation at the high school level and he's not a super big bodie i don't know what makes him unique?
Bro he’s 6’2 with great route running and body control. He’s running right by corners. His release is elite. Brooks is impossible to jam. Your probably caught up on his 40 time but I guarantee you he’s a 4.4 kid. There’s a reason why Brooks gave Stevenson(UGA) the business.

It’s been a long time since we kept multiple blue chip sofla players in the same position.
We did it last year with Dcj and Rooster. So
Maybe things will change. But signing 4 blue chip receivers from sofla would be putting a capital M in miracle. Just look at who we would have to beat for all 5 of them.
Oh I'm just putting out my personal list of favorite players at the position. I don't seriously think we are going to sign all of them lol.

But if we do pull off the miracle we're going to Tootsies on your AMEX Black card!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Oh I'm just putting out my personal list of favorite players at the position. I don't seriously think we are going to sign all of them lol.

But if we do pull of the miracle we're going to Tootsies on your AMEX Black card!
Dude if I ever get enough coin to get an AMEX black card you’re definitely invited. I don’t care if we land anybody, if I get a black card we’re going bro.

Bro he’s 6’2 with great route running and body control. He’s running right by corners. His release is elite. Brooks is impossible to jam. Your probably caught up on his 40 time but I guarantee you he’s a 4.4 kid. There’s a reason why Brooks gave Stevenson(UGA) the business.
Where do u see 4.4 speed?? On who watch lol..don’t see that AT ALL

I like the Allen comparison. Both are long, extremely sudden/snappy guys who aren't burners but hands, body control, ball skills and route running are all special. Similar style like mentioned.

Advertisement
Yeah you bugging..that kid from Washington got that tag..I don’t wanna here no south Florida bias ****..and that boy got a pure African name too
28964E37-B762-49B4-9B82-51731FE7F00C.gif

https://www.hudl.com/profile/9844354/JACOREY-BROOKS One of the best JR wide receiver tapes I’ve seen.

He makes routine look easy. I wouldn't go so far as to say one of the best I've seen, but he's a very well rounded receiver who certainly will be a factor in college. Man, some of those defense leaving him in single coverage without any help hurts my head. They were just asking for it.

That Washington guy is a freak. The way he maintains speed with his cuts is crazy. You usually only see running backs or small receivers run like that. Great recognition and anticipation on defense as well. Yes, the competition isn't as good, but he has traits that would stand out on any field.

Advertisement
Good to maybe even very good but I dont see elite at all. If we miss I dont see it as a big deal tbh
Yeah we’ll be fine if we miss on him he’s good real good but not elite.... i don’t see elite from his hs film but I think he could turn into an Elite WR with the right coaching at the next level

Advertisement
I thought he was a long wiry thin kid. I know that’s just a still thumbnail screen shot but he looks like a grown man. We need another bully on the outside in addition to Redding and him and/or Brinson would fit that bill.

I thought he was a long wiry thin kid. I know that’s just a still thumbnail screen shot but he looks like a grown man. We need another bully on the outside in addition to Redding and him and/or Brinson would fit that bill.

Plenty of thin WRs are beasts in contested situations. Brooks fits the bill. Josh Doctson dominated in college by winning jump balls.

Advertisement
Back