Jacorey Brooks

brock

All-American
Curious to see what he truly runs in a 40 yard dash, he has a good 200 meter time but only has recorded bad 40 times which tells me that’s technique issues more than anything and he has speed so that’s not really a concern of mine with brooks

Number1CanesFan

Sophomore
The offense putting up big numbers will sell itself. With running 20+ more plays each game, offensive players will have better numbers and more playing time.

2020 is an opportunity to make a big splash or fall down the dark hole of mediocrity.

VASoulCane

Freshman
Tough battle I don't think so. I feel like the offense is going to be exciting...we gonna be able to pick and choose who we want
Hopefully for the two seasons Lashley is probably here for. A good year 1 would easily yield us at least a 10-win season, and very high demand for Lashley pending the early results of year two with a beefy schedule. 2 good years and he is as good as gone.

Question is, who on the current staff takes over? If i'm Manny, i'm looking at it from that perspective.

skyman

Senior
Was this kid also a beast on basketball court a few years back? Kid is a great athlete..

luciano.8

Sophomore
We absolutely have to make it to Charlotte and look good to land him. He isn’t coming to be mediocre.

NJshoreCane

Senior
Hopefully for the two seasons Lashley is probably here for. A good year 1 would easily yield us at least a 10-win season, and very high demand for Lashley pending the early results of year two with a beefy schedule. 2 good years and he is as good as gone.

Question is, who on the current staff takes over? If i'm Manny, i'm looking at it from that perspective.
You think Lashley will be HC material in 2 years?