Jacorey Brooks

ajone228

Recruit
Looks like we’re recruiting him the hardest which is good imo. He’s the best WR in the state. Not the fastest but he’s a baller man. Pure football player!

this article was from Gator Rivals. Need to get him on campus soon.

06B3EAEF-5E81-462C-A942-4C134560BFDB.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Tough battle I don't think so. I feel like the offense is going to be exciting...we gonna be able to pick and choose who we want

Hopefully for the two seasons Lashley is probably here for. A good year 1 would easily yield us at least a 10-win season, and very high demand for Lashley pending the early results of year two with a beefy schedule. 2 good years and he is as good as gone.

Question is, who on the current staff takes over? If i'm Manny, i'm looking at it from that perspective.

Advertisement
Hopefully for the two seasons Lashley is probably here for. A good year 1 would easily yield us at least a 10-win season, and very high demand for Lashley pending the early results of year two with a beefy schedule. 2 good years and he is as good as gone.

Question is, who on the current staff takes over? If i'm Manny, i'm looking at it from that perspective.

You think Lashley will be HC material in 2 years?

Advertisement
Back