Jacorey Brooks

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't get me wrong this kid is good and I'll love to see him at miami but im not seeing elite talent when i watch his film.

I agreed when I watched the first highlight. Very pedestrian.

When I saw the other highlights, I came to understand the appropriate hype. True stud.

As a person that never played but has been following recruiting I can say that my eyes are obviously limited.
But I’ll go out on a limb and say: I have no idea what the fck you guys are looking at when you watch his tape and say “meh”. At his size he gets off press coverage like a **** G. there’s a reason why the past 2 years all the top teams are all over him and sticking to him like cold peanut butter on soft bread.

Last edited:
As a person that never played but has been following recruiting I can say that my eyes are obviously limited.
But I’ll go out on a limb and say: I have no idea what the fck you guys are looking at when you watch his tape and say “meh”. At his size he gets off press coverage like a **** G. there’s a reason why the past 2 years all the top teams are all over him and sticking to him like cold peanut butter on soft bread.
Dude is a mf baller when the lights come on !!

Not every WR has to be fast but UM should have at least 3 WR's on the roster Every yr that run sub 4.5 or better

At least 3 per yr

Advertisement
Brooks looks the part that’s for sure. So too does the kid from Washington state. I would love to get either one signed on the dotted line for the class of 2021. As others have said, we throw up a better statistical offensive season in 2020 than we did in 2017, and King spreads the live around equitably across multiple WR’s in addition to Jordan and Mallory - we’re going to have a monster class haul for 2021 that’s for **** sure!

Excellent prospect. Recruit him as hard as possible, put an electric, fun offense on the field, win the Coastal, and see where the chips fall. Sometimes, you can do everything right, and lose a guy for other reasons to bag schools.

I can guarantee one thing: we’ve lost better prospects than him and still managed to win NCs. There is so much talent out there within ****ing distance of the school. Losing one WR will never be what makes or breaks this program.
We used to lose a lot of recruiting battles and still won NCs with the kids who came.

Advertisement
Yeah, when you pull the knife up a big gob of peanut butter is still stuck to it and pulls off a chunk of the soft bread so you have a ragged hole where the bread with peanut butter should be and you eventually end up with clumps of peanut butter stuck to bread and it stays stuck to your knife on the other side and what you end up with his all these clumps of stuff all over your plate and knife instead of a recognizable piece of bread, much less the foundational beginnings of a sandwich.

I know the feeling.

Last edited:
Is this the same kid from booker t that ran 21.98 as a frosh? Did he gain weight and get slower or is he playing against some big time DB's?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back