Ivins Update On Staff Changes

Advertisement
No changes on defense? Stopped reading right there

Fail

As good as the defense has been, it could be much better both on the field as well as recruiting.

I'm tired of seeing the Rumph and Banda combo getting so little results in both categories. Over the last 4 years, the highest drafted player we've sent is Sheldrick Redwine in the 4th round on defense. Think about that for a second.

I get that. But he might as well mention every coach he’s been on a staff with if that’s all he’s doing. By mentioning Craig specifically he’s putting that name in his imbecile subscribers’ heads as if there’s even a remote possibility it’ll happen. 0.0% chance. Might as well mention Malzahn too.
We’re getting Malzahn!!!??? That’s what we need! Some experience to help manny!!

Advertisement
Knowing our luck...probably
Tbh manny is dead man walking , he used up so much insurance with the last few games that 8-5 probably isn’t enough. He needs a good season to save job, if it’s business as usual him and Blake are both gone.

The money people don’t like all this attention and aggravation they’ve received lately. We must keep piling it on.

Last edited:
Tbh manny is dead man walking , he used up so much insurance with the last few games that 8-5 probably isn’t enough. He needs a good season to save job, if it’s business as usual him and Blake are both gone.

The money people don’t like all this attention and aggravation they’ve received lately. We must just keep piling it on.

9 wins and the coastal or he should be fired. I don’t need to see year 3

The money people don’t like all this attention and aggravation they’ve received lately. We must just keep piling it on.
I want to believe you, and honestly you’re most likely right. I just can’t haha.

Advertisement
I

im not saying that there aren’t changes that could be made on defense. I’m saying that offense was our complete downfall last year. It’s easy to see that. If our defense puts up similar numbers next year we still win a lot more games with a competent offense
If we scored 35 we beat everybody on our schedule.

Defense is championship ready but let's cross that bridge when we get there.

Advertisement
Take Bluestein’s advice - get Roland Smith on staff in some capacity. Fixes a lot. Seriously, Manny cannot think he knows more about recruiting SoFla than Blu.
He didn't do a great job as CEO of office depot, but he does have money to burn.

The money people don’t like all this attention and aggravation they’ve received lately. We must keep piling it on.

I hope you’re right but with Blake left in charge feels to me like 8 wins will be preached as progress. No bueno with our apathetic BOT.

All we have to do is win then recruiting will be easier obviously. Miami sells its self so I can give two $hits about a super recruiter. Hinson and fields are solid and just let the logo 🙌🏽 And the palm trees and hot Miami college girls do the rest. Just get coaches here on offense who know what they are doing sheesh what’s wrong with you people.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back