Ivins Update On Staff Changes

Gentlemen, gentlemen.....

Y would Diaz fire any one from his side of the ball? These guys were hand picked by him since day 1. Diaz has been hinting since becoming head coach that under Richt, the offense was the problem, and with Enos, the offense was the problem. He firmly believes our woes are on the opposite side of the ball. He’s smarter than you & I. He’ll live & die by his sword to prove everyone wrong.
True which will make it that much funnier this year when we let up another 4th and forever to lose the game or make a first start QB look like a heisman contender or just in general be completed out coached by an opponents offensive staff against are green horn merry band of unqualifieds coaching our defense. I’m gonna laugh my *** off when his so called “elite” defense that manny claims is the one that puts the final nail in his coffin. Lol

Advertisement
Preachhh! Our special teams is garbage.

trotting out KJ to do punt returns was also a issue. You need a game changer there. We are miami and what I seen was unacceptable
Absolutely! I can't believe some people actually think our special teams were good this year, not sure what games they were watching.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back