Ivins Update (Dare I Ask?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn’t a bagman that found out and called, it was the lead bagman that found out and called “Nick Saban”. He asked him to not commit and wait a little longer. Obviously his hs coach agreed and joined in.

Advertisement
Exactly and for any upper echelon recruit that sec wants that could be an issue until NSD.

NIL levels the playing field. We actually have something to offer now- legal money, not like the SEC filth. State of Florida is a couple years ahead of everyone else. Neither UF or FSU can compete with UM in terms of media market.

1596580747782.png

NIL levels the playing field. We actually have something to offer now- legal money, not like the SEC filth. State of Florida is a couple years ahead of everyone else. Neither UF or FSU can compete with UM in terms of media market.

I told people when it happened it was huge for UM and they mocked it. All I said was just watch recruiting the next few years.

Advertisement
It wasn’t a bagman that found out and called, it was the lead bagman that found out and called “Nick Saban”. He asked him to not commit and wait a little longer. Obviously his hs coach agreed and joined in.
You don't owe me or anyone answers, but why are we mad at Ivins and not whoever leaked the info to him. You have said Ivins is out of the loop so he had to get his info somewhere..... @Dr.L.ThugU insists Ferman has all of the contacts in Coral Gables and he tipped off Ivins.

Someday I hope you share more of the details because right now it seems like everyone is freaking out over what doesn't seem like that big of a deal. Admittedly I don't know the whole story so maybe more detail would make it seem like more obvious of a shiit show.

so wait bc bama called now he wont come? whats exactly going on? even committed, bama wasnt gonna just say no thanks to him till NSD.

Advertisement
Liberty has posted he’s not a bag chaser and that’s the truth. His draw to bama is football related.

Saban has his hands all over the db’s and coaches them up. That’s the draw there. It’s ran like a pro franchise ( insert joke) and kids are drawn to that and the coaching.

That’s not my words on saban , that’s actual kids words.

Also if Marshall accepts the bag, then he's not a true Cane. Time will tell.

I’ve never said he’s gone

no im not saying you are, im just asking based on the 15 pages this led to thats all). it just seems like this one well always fight to hold onto bc the big dogs wont give up

Advertisement
If Marshall was going to commit he should've done it when he told the coaches. What happened to kids that were just about their business. Who are they shocking? Fans who follow recruiting only really follow their team. You think his commitment is being discussed by Oklahoma fans? Naw their see it say wow and move on. If kid was all Miami he would've popped.

Time zones are different bud. I wish the thread still existed because everyone could just go there and see that Manny's tweet appeared like 2 pages prior to the CB flips. You don't think people would have noticed the CB flips before Manny's tweet if they had actually happened first? Let's use some common sense!
Most of us don’t know what time zone 247 operates on. And I don’t see why the timing of the bat signal matters. They all do this Bat Signal shît - that’s nothing new. Somehow Ivins, who was clueless on it, got wind of it right before the commitment and tipped off the other clueless Cuckoids and they flipped commits last minute as well purely to beat the kid to his announcement. That’s garbage.

Advertisement
When Nick Saban talks, you listen .. the guy is a goat in these kids eyes.

Anyone that thought Saban played fair missed the last 10 recruiting rankings. Obviously these "insider guys on recruiting websites" know where to pledge their loyalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back