Ivins Update (Dare I Ask?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of us don’t know what time zone 247 operates on. And I don’t see why the timing of the bat signal matters. They all do this Bat Signal shît - that’s nothing new. Somehow Ivins, who was clueless on it, got wind of it right before the commitment and tipped off the other clueless Cuckoids and they flipped commits last minute as well purely to beat the kid to his announcement. That’s garbage.

These guys using the tweet time hill to die are clueless , manny always does this. I’m amazed this is the excuse lol, at least the one you responded to is a troll. So he has an excuse.

Advertisement
These guys using the tweet time hill to die are clueless , manny always does this. I’m amazed this is the excuse lol, at least the one you responded to is a troll. So he has an excuse.
I’m not a troll man. I’m in here taking your side on this and have been the whole time.

Lmao. No. I want less 247 content and more @Cribby @Liberty City El @SouthParkCane @tdub85 @nycane. We keep giving views to a site that everyone can kinda agree has been behind in info for awhile but dont wanna listen to the smaller guys on our own site who are batting above .500 right now. And even when the main guy at 247 trys to derail the hype train chugging into the school he works for. We still link his articles and post info he gives. I just dont get it. There is no way he is complaining about the hate as long as the views keep coming in.

I don’t think anyone here is giving views there because of this , I know I haven’t posted there in years.

If Marshall was going to commit he should've done it when he told the coaches. What happened to kids that were just about their business. Who are they shocking? Fans who follow recruiting only really follow their team. You think his commitment is being discussed by Oklahoma fans? Naw their see it say wow and move on. If kid was all Miami he would've popped.
Thank you...

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m not a troll man. I’m in here taking your side on this and have been the whole time.

Dude I’m literally one of the first ones to call you out a couple years ago. The only reason you aren’t banned is because you troll on medium , not high. Passive aggressive trolling is acceptable. **** even inday texted me saying don’t pay attention to 1968 , he’s a troll. I’m like dude are you serious? lol. I’m the one who took @RVACane out to the mountains of Afghanistan and trained him to be the goat troll killer. I’m the Mickey to his rocky.

I know some of you are going at me because you know I’m ****ed.....well I am. I know what I know and how f’d up it was. If anyone here knows me knows I don’t do this, even when I’ve been trolled to death in the past , I just laughed it off or trolled them back. If I’m this mad you should know this is absolute bs. But I’ll let the same couple guys suck ivins nuts and defend him.

It’s just ironic, it’s the same people who get butthurt because folks are on my nuts. Well guess what ? You look the exact same, actually worse.
I tried messaging you in private, but I wanted to say thank you for always dropping the stuff that a lot of us don't have the privilege to get. I live in Nebraska, so I constantly check your posts and a couple others like a crackhead needing a fix.

Thank you for all that you do! If you want to add me to your private list of people that you send stuff to, I would not be opposed to it! (you can clearly see I dont post much, but do lurk daily lol)

Dude I’m literally one of the first ones to call you out a couple years ago. The only reason you aren’t banned is because you troll on medium , not high. Passive aggressive trolling is acceptable. **** even inday texted me saying don’t pay attention to 1968 , he’s a troll. I’m like dude are you serious lol. I’m the one who took @RVACane out to the mountains of Afghanistan and trained him to be the goat troll killer. I’m the Mickey to his rocky.
Sorry bud, but you’re wrong on me. I’m just pessimistic by nature, which is probably why my posts come off like a troll.

Advertisement
It wasn’t a bagman that found out and called, it was the lead bagman that found out and called “Nick Saban”. He asked him to not commit and wait a little longer. Obviously his hs coach agreed and joined in.

That Palmetto Coach, whom is a UM Hater

3A45FFC1-3B3A-44B6-871C-F6C16D446773.gif
[/QUOTE]

Lmao. No. I want less 247 content and more @Cribby @Liberty City El @SouthParkCane @tdub85 @nycane. We keep giving views to a site that everyone can kinda agree has been behind in info for awhile but dont wanna listen to the smaller guys on our own site who are batting above .500 right now. And even when the main guy at 247 trys to derail the hype train chugging into the school he works for. We still link his articles and post info he gives. I just dont get it. There is no way he is complaining about the hate as long as the views keep coming in.
I agreed with you. We are basically saying the same thing. We both recognize that guys here have provided more than enough info but links from 247 is still posted on this board.

I'm on both boards so I know the difference between the 2 this cycle. I've seen a good amount of post from the guys that have given hints here so it's been cool. At the same time there's a few guys on that board who has info that they've shared over the last few years that turned out to be solid. I also get a lot of info from X on Footballville. He's the only other person that's been ahead of and/or on par with the guys on this board.

Advertisement
I tried messaging you in private, but I wanted to say thank you for always dropping the stuff that a lot of us don't have the privilege to get. I live in Nebraska, so I constantly check your posts and a couple others like a crackhead needing a fix.

Thank you for all that you do! If you want to add me to your private list of people that you send stuff to, I would not be opposed to it! (you can clearly see I dont post much, but do lurk daily lol)
😄 good one I tried already. I'd settle for being added to viewing profile list.

I don’t think anyone here is giving views there because of this , I know I haven’t posted there in years.
I'm thinking of "ivins on the CB" post. This update post. I just would rather we not give him the traffic.

Last edited:
nah man none of that changes cause he gives miami a verbal publicly. You just started following recruiting. Diaz has a battle to the end for this kid either way. He is a 5 star Cb
I didn’t just start following recruiting playboy don’t let the date joined on this website fool you. I’ve been active on Internet forums since the early 2000s. Secondly, No one said Diaz does not have to battle till the end with Bama for a 5 star kid. But if he commits to us following a 6-7 season what reason would he have to decommit that isn’t under our control? Especially if we win MORE games next year? if you say Bags, Then he wouldn’t have committed to us. He would flirt but not commit till NSD. Lastly I like how y’all think like this when it’s Miami vs Bama for a 5 star DB but guarantee you if he popped to Clemson or OSU no one would be thinking. “Man they’re going to have to battle Bama till the end for this kid”

"his hero ****dong"

Fck yeah ****dong leaked it on purpose. He wasn't about to let little nicky be embarrassed in any way. Its exactly like that Mel Kiper **** from a while back.

Remember the agent who accused Kiper of working with agents to steer prospects in their direction? IIRC when the agent wanted to sign a player, he would with call Kiper and tell him he's with the best at the players position without giving his name. Kiper would conveniently know who it was and start talking about what makes him elite and how could go in the first round ... as long as he has the right agent.
He also claimed Kiper would boost players in his rankings if they signed.

Swap ****dong for kiper and Saban for the agent. Its the same story.

EX: Saban calls up witfong on speaker and tells him he's with the best CB in the class. Witfong immediately identifies the player as Jason Marshall. He says Marshall could be a first round pick one day... as long as he signs with the RIGHT school. A school with a history of signing and developing top players. If he does, he'll be a future 1st round pick, and he'd keep his 5th star. Otherwise.. no guarantees he'll keep his 5th star or go in 1st round, even with his talent.

Kids want that 5th star too. Schools like Alabama, ohio taint or UGA getting all the top players is good for witfongs business. Huge, curious fan bases mean huge subscriber numbers. And as long as he plays along with the coaches who'll use him, he'll keep getting inside information for his business.
I believe this, if manny does it right and it looks like he’s trying more than any coach since butch he will have hacks like this guy “calling” him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back