Ivins: Now what on CB's

Advertisement
I skipped over most of this thread but can someone in short help me out? We allegedly lost Marshall over a tweet and ruining his moment?

I skipped over most of this thread but can someone in short help me out? We allegedly lost Marshall over a tweet and ruining his moment?
This thread went off the rails almost at its inception. For the love of God, someone nuke it and moderate one that actually gives information on potential CBs.

The more people I speak to who are close to Miami football, the more I find out that we have inner problems. (particularly on the defensive side of the ball)

You guys don't like to hear it because it's your beloved program and we're "7-1 bro!" and I understand that. It's just weird to me how some of you will eat-up ANYTHING positive regardless of who it comes from and shun anything negative (even if it comes from someone with inside knowledge). It's like hearing that your chick is fvckin' another dude behind your back, from a reliable source, but you refuse to believe it because you love the *****. Don't be that guy.

Me personally...I've given yall both positive news and negative news over the years. Any time I get any info I share it.
If it's positive, yall eat it up and hit the like button a hundred times.
If it's negative, I get **** on, called bitter and an "unqualified high school slapd!ck coach with a grudge" or whatever else yall come up with. LOL

When I shared the Nike Coaching Clinic crash party I was "Macho da gawd".
But when I told yall about the negative experience I had at a UM coaching clinic/social and how their staff wouldn't even acknowledge me despite being a lead coach at a major school, I was "bitter" and upset that I didn't get my dingaling stroked.

So with that said, some of us who hear inside information may be reluctant to share it at times because some of yall are simply too emotional and can't handle hearing negative news about your beloved Miami Hurricanes. What some of yall don't realize is that we want Miami to be good just as much as yall do! IF NOT MORE! Because some of us are vested in one way or another! (I've got kids there)
When I hear negative info about our staff, it's disappointing. You guys don't hear about the **** that goes on behind the scenes so it's all sunshine and rainbows for yall! People who hear inside info have a completely different outlook.
You guys get excited about James Williams, but I know that we almost botched that recruitment.
You guys clown Rumph for not having any CB's aboard, but I know that his hands are tied and our defensive staff had Marshall committed but blew it.

There's plenty of stuff I hear that's very disappointing and lets me know that it's straight-up amateur hour down in Coral Gables, but yall don't wanna hear that ****.
It's crazy to me though, because how in the world does THIS staff deserve any benefit of the doubt? When you look at our defensive staff in particular, what about their resumes tells you that they deserve our trust? LOL. Be for real!

We're 7-1 and have a Top 10 recruiting class. We didn't botch Williams recruitment and Marshall used us to get a bigger bag from the Turds.

Your last botched recruitment was a dude who ended up at TAMU after his daddy sold him off to the highest bidder.

You can sit down now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I Guess If You Say So GIF

He re
Stop being a pvssy. I'm not defending anyone or attacking anyone.

But I can deal with the reality that we only see the tip of the iceberg. For anyone to think that, months before signing day, we would drop a long-time commit at a position of need with NO ASSURANCES from other recruits and NO PROSPECTS on replacements is just comical.
He really can’t help himself in this regard and will not stop being a *****.

We're 7-1 and have a Top 10 recruiting class. We didn't botch Williams recruitment and Marshall used us to get a bigger bag from the Turds.

Your last botched recruitment was a dude who ended up at TAMU after his daddy sold him off to the highest bidder.

You can sit down now.
We do not have a top 10 class...

This thread went off the rails almost at its inception. For the love of God, someone nuke it and moderate one that actually gives information on potential CBs.
Ok. What should I call it? I’m not reading through all of the nonsensical gibberish I’m sure is in here.

Advertisement
The more people I speak to who are close to Miami football, the more I find out that we have inner problems. (particularly on the defensive side of the ball)

You guys don't like to hear it because it's your beloved program and we're "7-1 bro!" and I understand that. It's just weird to me how some of you will eat-up ANYTHING positive regardless of who it comes from and shun anything negative (even if it comes from someone with inside knowledge). It's like hearing that your chick is fvckin' another dude behind your back, from a reliable source, but you refuse to believe it because you love the *****. Don't be that guy.

Me personally...I've given yall both positive news and negative news over the years. Any time I get any info I share it.
If it's positive, yall eat it up and hit the like button a hundred times.
If it's negative, I get **** on, called bitter and an "unqualified high school slapd!ck coach with a grudge" or whatever else yall come up with. LOL

When I shared the Nike Coaching Clinic crash party I was "Macho da gawd".
But when I told yall about the negative experience I had at a UM coaching clinic/social and how their staff wouldn't even acknowledge me despite being a lead coach at a major school, I was "bitter" and upset that I didn't get my dingaling stroked.

So with that said, some of us who hear inside information may be reluctant to share it at times because some of yall are simply too emotional and can't handle hearing negative news about your beloved Miami Hurricanes. What some of yall don't realize is that we want Miami to be good just as much as yall do! IF NOT MORE! Because some of us are vested in one way or another! (I've got kids there)
When I hear negative info about our staff, it's disappointing. You guys don't hear about the **** that goes on behind the scenes so it's all sunshine and rainbows for yall! People who hear inside info have a completely different outlook.
You guys get excited about James Williams, but I know that we almost botched that recruitment.
You guys clown Rumph for not having any CB's aboard, but I know that his hands are tied and our defensive staff had Marshall committed but blew it.

There's plenty of stuff I hear that's very disappointing and lets me know that it's straight-up amateur hour down in Coral Gables, but yall don't wanna hear that ****.
It's crazy to me though, because how in the world does THIS staff deserve any benefit of the doubt? When you look at our defensive staff in particular, what about their resumes tells you that they deserve our trust? LOL. Be for real!

Really sad that we're STILL dealing with this crap. Honestly, who the eff is holding Rumph back at this point? Is Manny really this dumb?

Advertisement
Like we’re at 13 and have no QB. UiF is at 7 and about 7 points ahead of us with likely Mackey and Heisman winners and they have 2 QB’s plus the Marshall thing. What’s the issue... aside from no QB and no CB?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back