Ivins: Now what on CB's

Brah it’s just a game I’m going support my Canes regardless it’s not that serious.
That’s exactly the problem with fans like you, you accept Mediocrity! You’re enablers of this dog**** admin and bot to keep feeding us that same dog$hit but telling us it’s filet minion. If you don’t expect the same excellence that got us 5 NCs then just leave! Because that’s the standard here whether the school or “not that serious” fans like you, like it or not. And that championship level excellence is lacking and that’s putting it mildly all over the defensive staff that lispy manure has surrounded himself with! And if I have to here another fan like you say but, but, but manny is a “savage” because he fired the whole offensive staff last year im gonna lose it! He did that to save his job plain and simple and holy crap look at the results, it worked. Now you want to be a real savage manny, you want to really compete for titles, then fire your BFF bums on the defensive side and will be all in. Rumph, baker have to go at the minimum! I left patke out on the minimum because the striker position and special teams have been playing good this year but I have no problems with him getting the axe too. The only ones worth keeping are stroud who can recruit and coach and banda who’s a recruiting animal! Everyone else don’t let the door hit you on the way out including mediocre “not that serious” fans like you.

Advertisement
That's the ALL TOO COMMON narrative being painted by our fans because they're sour.
Had nothing to do with bags.

Our staff straight-up did something that Marshall told them not to do and ruined the kid's moment.
This is no surprise because most of them have VERY LITTLE ability to relate to kids.

Maybe you don't know about the payment, and that's fine, not everyone knows everything about the situation. Yes, Manny also prematurely tweeted. Synergy.

Sorry, if Marshall changed schools cause his "moment" was ruined, that is plain embarrassing for him and anyone advising him.

Didn't you even read his post? That was just PART of a whole bunch of things that contributed to the change.

Advertisement
That’s exactly the problem with fans like you, you accept Mediocrity! You’re enablers of this dog**** admin and bot to keep feeding us that same dog$hit but telling us it’s filet minion. If you don’t expect the same excellence that got us 5 NCs then just leave! Because that’s the standard here whether the school or “not that serious” fans like you, like it or not. And that championship level excellence is lacking and that’s putting it mildly all over the defensive staff that lispy manure has surrounded himself with! And if I have to here another fan like you say but, but, but manny is a “savage” because he fired the whole offensive staff last year im gonna lose it! He did that to save his job plain and simple and holy crap look at the results, it worked. Now you want to be a real savage manny, you want to really compete for titles, then fire your BFF bums on the defensive side and will be all in. Rumph, baker have to go at the minimum! I left patke out on the minimum because the striker position and special teams have been playing good this year but I have no problems with him getting the axe too. The only ones worth keeping are stroud who can recruit and coach and banda who’s a recruiting animal! Everyone else don’t let the door hit you on the way out including mediocre “not that serious” fans like you.
Lmfaooooo!!! Nah I’m good I’ll continue being a fan. But I have a lovely wife and two beautiful kids that’s more important to me. Oh and btw I never said Manny was a savage lol. And I’m sure the BOT is really concerned about how posters on CIS feel. Be blessed my brother

Will trust Cribby anyways because his explanation of what happened with Marshall is most plausible. Coaches should have kept their mouths shut but when dad and coach are scumbags and want you somewhere else (and there's money involved) these things usually don't end well.

Also annoying that so many people think Manny and Baker are tied together like Golden and No D.

Will trust Cribby anyways because his explanation of what happened with Marshall is most plausible. Coaches should have kept their mouths shut but when dad and coach are scumbags and want you somewhere else (and there's money involved) these things usually don't end well.

Also annoying that so many people think Manny and Baker are tied together like Golden and No D.

What makes you say that Manny and Baker aren't tied together? Until Manny fires him, they are tied together right now.

Advertisement
This just goes back to what I said about yall believing what yall want depending on how it makes you feel.

Yall would rather believe that UF gave this fvckin' kid $200,000 at the last minute than to believe that our staff blew the recruitment. (like that's a novel idea)

From a "source" that lives in Gainesville and is nothing more than a fan.

Vine Ok GIF

Believe what yall want. lol
Doesn't make a difference ultimately.

Sorry, sir, but on this one you are wrong.

I understand that someone close to Marshall is telling you that it was all about the "ruined the kid's moment" issue, but that doesn't make it true. I completely comprehend why those close to Marshall will not admit it was the money, and want to turn all of the attention to a "more legal" reason for changing his mind.

And for the record, Cribby is not the only person who knows what happened, so trying to diminish him because he lives in Gainesville is just misguided.

The more relevant analysis is whether Cribby's information (and the info from others) was accurate and reliable at the time it was happening (and even "before it happened, at least officially"). And in that regard, Cribby is 100%.

I do not disrespect your information, I merely take note that it is after-the-fact hearsay from a source who does not want to admit to the payoff. By the way, I am not against hearsay, I aced Evidence in law school, and I know all of the pros and cons of hearsay.

Marshall was paid (or at least offered payment, who knows how much of the money has actually been delivered to date). Marshall can blow up his "Manny ruined my moment within an hour of when it was supposed to happen" and ignore the fact that he himself was tweeting the night before.

To quote the great Mark Felt ("Deep Throat")..."follow the money".

I get it. I know what youre saying. For me I'm not much for him for several reasons. #1 his scheme doesn't really allow for success with adaptability. It's based upon flashing from the edges and the backers. Blitz packages are easily picked up by any well coached line with communication (especially when we've been struggling at tackle) people may not have noticed the success of the line last few weeks has been based upon better tackle play and some consistency out of nesta and even the non dancing tackle from ny. He's getting better when it relates to being able to make in game adjustments. But he's still seriously lacking in that capacity. My main issue with him as a dc is he puts no value on several positions which in turn don't allow us to develop substance. This level of defense is only capable against certain levels of opponents (consistently)honestly because the system doesn't allow us to simply line up and dominate the man on the opposite side of the ball with aggression. We win based on speed and misdirection. That isn't as valuable against better line play.
You’re 1000% right. Mandy gets stuck on players who fit the height/weight requirements for certain positions and just doesn’t bother to care about others while our tackles are the entire defense especially vs teams with an even halfway decent OL. The entire Mickey Mouse staph on D is just sad and severely lacking in one way or another.

As for who will likely be fired it’ll be rumph and buy his boy Baker another year. Either way some patke-like hire will replace whoever gets canned so what’s the point I guess. Diaz COULD have a chance at being good here if he learned and embraced the CEO approach

200 k + tends to change things.

If you’ve been around recruiting it’s beyond obvious what happened. It’s pretty self explanatory. What makes sense? Lol.

That’s all I need to say.
All the same though brother that statement basically would imply he didn't have those options all along yet still chose to tie himself to us... Ufag offer didn't materialize overnight and it was only one of a handful of others with the same incentives... Regardless if people wanna acknowledge it, kids deserve their moment on their terms. They've earned that out of us or any other spot. Easiest thing ever is just sit back and allow them that instead of trying to capitalize on that momentum to snatch a certain lb very close to the situation as well. Kids will be fine with waiting on the news.

I understand that someone close to Marshall is telling you that it was all about the "ruined the kid's moment" issue, but that doesn't make it true. I completely comprehend why those close to Marshall will not admit it was the money, and want to turn all of the attention to a "more legal" reason for changing his mind.

And for the record, Cribby is not the only person who knows what happened, so trying to diminish him because he lives in Gainesville is just misguided.

The more relevant analysis is whether Cribby's information (and the info from others) was accurate and reliable at the time it was happening (and even "before it happened, at least officially"). And in that regard, Cribby is 100%.

I do not disrespect your information, I merely take note that it is after-the-fact hearsay from a source who does not want to admit to the payoff. By the way, I am not against hearsay, I aced Evidence in law school, and I know all of the pros and cons of hearsay.

Marshall was paid (or at least offered payment, who knows how much of the money has actually been delivered to date). Marshall can blow up his "Manny ruined my moment within an hour of when it was supposed to happen" and ignore the fact that he himself was tweeting the night before.

You kind sir would be missing a crucial piece in that narrative. No one is denying the money. The money was there all along and it was there from a handful of other schools as well. Atleast one of which was even more lucrative. Yet he didn't side with any of that over us until gave a reason... I have my doubts long term where he may have signed given the same situation. But at that moment we don't need to provide issues for ourselves.

Advertisement
I hope you got it made in your life for you to be this invested in a college team that you probably never attended. Lol. Relax.

I may be going out on a limb here, but this just reeks of peddling other posters information off as trying to make yourself sound like an insider. I respect and appreciate Cribby's information and insight as well, but just because his information is accurate does not mean Macho's cannot be.

Advertisement
All the same though brother that statement basically would imply he didn't have those options all along yet still chose to tie himself to us... Ufag offer didn't materialize overnight and it was only one of a handful of others with the same incentives... Regardless if people wanna acknowledge it, kids deserve their moment on their terms. They've earned that out of us or any other spot. Easiest thing ever is just sit back and allow them that instead of trying to capitalize on that momentum to snatch a certain lb very close to the situation as well. Kids will be fine with waiting on the news.

Dee, the Gaytors were under the mistaken delusion that they were getting all the Palmetto Five, thus they didn't offer huge dollars from the beginning, they just thought the would win because "Gaytor brand". And with Covid, the entire SEC (collectively) wasn't tossing out bag offer dollar amounts like it was 1999 (or even 2019).

Once the Gaytors woke up to the fact that they were about to go 0-fer at Palmetto, they stepped up the dollars. Saban upped, but did not match.

We can try to pretend that this didn't happen, but it did, and the Palmetto coach was instrumental in brokering the deal and dollar amount in the Gaytors' favor.

Advertisement
Back