Ivins Latest

Advertisement
I've seen every program that is great at this moment be exactly where UM is. Alabama, LSU, Clemson, Ohio State etc etc. You think Saban walked into Alabama with a 2* left tackle 3* right guard red shirt freshman all with zero college experience and won? I might be a game off but I want to say Saban went 7-6 or something close year 1 at Bama. I get it we lost some close games. Were a bad team that lost to other bad teams plain and simple. Am I going to do the doom and gloom ***c no. I'm an adult. Manny will succeed he knows what's needed and will make changes where needed.

2019 wasnt a quality class. If you put back to back weak classes its a wrap. Thr momentum was there before saturday night sad
Look. I'm tired of hearing about recruiting as an excuse. VT, Louisville, Utah, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, and Baylor doing it with class rankings no better than #30. This is an indictment on coaching. Coaching is so subpar that we have to have superior talent just to get by mediocre teams.

Develop the players. Stop being their friend and coach them hard. Adapt and Win or GTFOH!!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
I've seen every program that is great at this moment be exactly where UM is. Alabama, LSU, Clemson, Ohio State etc etc. You think Saban walked into Alabama with a 2* left tackle 3* right guard red shirt freshman all with zero college experience and won? I might be a game off but I want to say Saban went 7-6 or something close year 1 at Bama. I get it we lost some close games. Were a bad team that lost to other bad teams plain and simple. Am I going to do the doom and gloom ***c no. I'm an adult. Manny will succeed he knows what's needed and will make changes where needed.

Saban lost to Louisiana Monroe year won and won a championship year 3.Unfortunately Diaz isn’t anywhere close to saban. Saban already won an championship in his career and Bama boosters unloaded trucks of cash to get anything and everything Saban needed to win.

Don’t ever compare the best coach of all time with Manny phucking Diaz

Saban lost to Louisiana Monroe year won and won a championship year 3.Unfortunately Diaz isn’t anywhere close to saban. Saban already won an championship in his career and Bama boosters unloaded trucks of cash to get anything and everything Saban needed to win.

Don’t ever compare the best coach of all time with Manny phucking Diaz

So Saban had head coaching experience and Diaz didn't and he still lost to Louisiana Monroe wow. Compared there 1st season or did I compare there careers???

So Saban had head coaching experience and Diaz didn't and he still lost to Louisiana Monroe wow

saying that Bama was a bigger mess at the time and had zeroooooo NFL talent. Manny has NFL talent. Saban has believers cause he has proved it so the turnaround was easy. Manny has zero believers and willl have to climb out of the deep chit of this year. If he does it, it will be one of the most amazing coaching jobs ever done. I don’t think he can pull it off. We can leave it at that.

saying that Bama was a bigger mess at the time and had zeroooooo NFL talent. Manny has NFL talent. Saban has believers cause he has proved it so the turnaround was easy. Manny has zero believers and willl have to climb out of the deep chit of this year. If he does it, it will be one of the most amazing coaching jobs ever done. I don’t think he can pull it off. We can leave it at that.

So he had zero NFL talent year 1 and by year 3 took a team to the national championship? None of those guys from year 1 went to the nfl??? If a coach needs "believers" not sure if there in the right business

Advertisement
So he had zero NFL talent year 1 and by year 3 took a team to the national championship? None of those guys from year 1 went to the nfl??? If a coach needs "believers" not sure if there in the right business

yes, it’s called elite recruiting to stack his roster. The team he inherited had 3 guys play a snap in the NFL from what I remember. I just looked at that 2007 Bama team. It was god awful.

look I know you live Diaz but using these other coaches who struggled year one ain’t going to help win any arguments. Diaz has failed with talent on his roster. Much more talent than UNC, Ga Tech and FiU. Miami continues to do less with more than any team I have seen. Yearly we have guys leave and head to the nfl yet we can’t win 8 games. What a joke

yes, it’s called elite recruiting to stack his roster. The team he inherited had 3 guys play a snap in the NFL from what I remember. I just looked at that 2007 Bama team. It was god awful.

look I know you live Diaz but using these other coaches who struggled year one ain’t going to help win any arguments. Diaz has failed with talent on his roster. Much more talent than UNC, Ga Tech and FiU. Miami continues to do less with more than any team I have seen. Yearly we have guys leave and head to the nfl yet we can’t win 8 games. What a joke

Not really interested in winning a cyber argument especially when we have our own opinions. You can have all the talent in the world but if you have an inexperienced qb that qb will be a reflection of your team.

Advertisement
Not really interested in winning a cyber argument especially when we have our own opinions. You can have all the talent in the world but if you have an inexperienced qb that qb will be a reflection of your team.

so this whole season is williams fault? What about Manny trotting Baxa our there over and over again? What about Manny allowing his DC to give up 4 and 17? What about manny allowing his OC to not run the ball against FiU who has one of their worst rushing defenses in the country? What about manny allowing his Patke to not have his special teams understand how to play punt safe against Ga Tech? I could go on and on about mistakes this entire staff and team has made this year. All of it falls back on the head coach. He is in charge! Let’s call it Rookie mistakes, how many years does he get to get better? 3?

Advertisement
so this whole season is williams fault? What about Manny trotting Baxa our there over and over again? What about Manny allowing his DC to give up 4 and 17? What about manny allowing his OC to not run the ball against FiU who has one of their worst rushing defenses in the country? What about manny allowing his Patke to not have his special teams understand how to play punt safe against Ga Tech? I could go on and on about mistakes this entire staff and team has made this year. All of it falls back on the head coach. He is in charge! Let’s call it Rookie mistakes, how many years does he get to get better? 3?

Hahahaha. One at a time.
1.Baxa was the starter give an opportunity to prove what he can do he blew it.
2. What team hasn't given up a 4th and long play? Happens every week in the NFL.
3.Running the ball on a Tampa 2 defense is a must. Enos got away from it I guess he wanted William's to throw for 6 td's again. I dont know.
4. Manny himself told the punt coverage team the fake was coming and 10 out 11 played it right the one who didn't gave up the td. Even showed them how to cover it.
5. If you know he's a rookie coach then you should also know mistakes are going to be made.

Last edited:
The key to the 2019 class is how much does Zion improve, he plays close to all acc level starting next year, the class was a huge success, to me this class hinges on zion

Advertisement
Back