Ivins Latest

Advertisement
He said the 2020 guys were all in. Diaz that is. Now the 2021 class? He sounded as if he knows he has lost all credibility and will need to recruit them all over again.

Regardless of how this season had turned out everyone knew that a lot of the 21 commits were shaky AF. So the complaining was going to come whether we had nine or 10 wins.
Better to have them bounce now then at the last
minute imo. If this class sticks together and some of the silents are good prospects it’s a good job by this staff. Bronson was basically living at LSU.

I see what you are saying, but theres nothing wrong with adding a guy like Harrell if you let him play his positions, striker/Safety and add other guys with speed around him. Marcus Clarke is fast, wish UMcould add Kendall Dennis who is another blazer, and I'm positive that Brian Balom is faster than Carter, Hall, and Knowles coming out of high school. Neverthless, Manny and the staff need to adding speed on the defense.

We need more bodies at DB - guys with DB hips/speed in the open field.

Finley was moved to striker from S. Gil was as well. Derrick Smith should have been before he transferred and honestly Carter is the one who probably belongs after Finely leaves.

Keshawn Washington is not a safety. Harrell isn't either. If i'm picking one to play striker, it's Harrell without question. I do not see a position for Washington.

2020 class is solid expect Smith to de commit, which we know already
Harrell still high on UM
Davante Brown to viisit Dec 13

The two 2021 de commits are shopping offers. Brinson offered by LSU and going to Bama to camp. George got offered by UCF, expecting more offers to come.
Ari Patu to be offered soon. He is a 2021 QB from Cali.

Advertisement

Finley was moved to striker from S. Gil was as well. Derrick Smith should have been before he transferred and honestly Carter is the one who probably belongs after Finely leaves.

Keshawn Washington is not a safety. Harrell isn't either. If i'm picking one to play striker, it's Harrell without question. I do not see a position for Washington.
I agree, Harrell is a big physical kid that could excel at the striker position. Harrell once he gets in a college S&C program can get as big as 6'2 215lb

I see what you are saying, but theres nothing wrong with adding a guy like Harrell if you let him play his positions, striker/Safety and add other guys with speed around him. Marcus Clarke is fast, wish UMcould add Kendall Dennis who is another blazer, and I'm positive that Brian Balom is faster than Carter, Hall, and Knowles coming out of high school. Neverthless, Manny and the staff need to adding speed on the defense.
Clarke, Couch, and Williams all bring speed to the CB position.

Advertisement
Regardless of that FIU game, the 2021 class was going to implode? How do I know that? I've been a Miami Hurricanes fan over the past 15 years or so...this is just what happens and it would have happened eventually as these South Florida kids started getting more interest.

What you do know...anyone that is with you from 2021 after the next few weeks of decommitments, you know they are pretty solid.

2020 class is solid expect Smith to de commit, which we know already
Harrell still high on UM
Davante Brown to viisit Dec 13

The two 2021 de commits are shopping offers. Brinson offered by LSU and going to Bama to camp. George got offered by UCF, expecting more offers to come.
Ari Patu to be offered soon. He is a 2021 QB from Cali.
Lets be real, there are other recievers we can recruit for the 21 class, for example we have two Under Amour All American WRs committed after losing jermaine burton and Leonard Manuel. So, anything is possible next class.

Advertisement

Left bench rider he can dance with holley

Regardless of how this season had turned out everyone knew that a lot of the 21 commits were shaky AF. So the complaining was going to come whether we had nine or 10 wins.
Better to have them bounce now then at the last
minute imo. If this class sticks together and some of the silents are good prospects it’s a good job by this staff. Bronson was basically living at LSU.

Win the Coastal and play respectable against Clemson, win 10 games and bowl and that 2021 class is looking a whole lot different. Lose to FIU, GT, VT and barely beat CMU and this is what you get.

Our bag men should set a living wage that is baselined off losses. So any top kid who signs with UM, they get as a signing bonus 10K per loss plus 25K. If we’re 0-12, that will cost us 145K per top kid. At 9-3, it’s 55K per top kid.

/if we had bag men

Advertisement
2019 wasnt a quality class. If you put back to back weak classes its a wrap. Thr momentum was there before saturday night sad
Not so fast my friend. There’s some quality there.

Blissett, Harvey, Holley, Cam, Brooks & Huff will add depth & speed to D.

Payton, K Smith, Couch, Williams have played some this year. IMO they’ll make a jump.

I give Diaz credit for red shirting some of 2019 class & some older guys; ie Zach & Lo.

Experienced team backed by RS guys & some elite true freshmen; next mixture if Diaz can figure it out.

Competition should be live on Greentree.

Not so fast my friend. There’s some quality there.

Blissett, Harvey, Holley, Cam, Brooks & Huff will add depth & speed to D.

Payton, K Smith, Couch, Williams have played some this year. IMO they’ll make a jump.

I give Diaz credit for red shirting some of 2019 class & some older guys; ie Zach & Lo.

Experienced team backed by RS guys & some elite true freshmen; next mixture if Diaz can figure it out.

Competition should be live on Greentree.
I hear this every year. And every year it’s the same garbage. There’s talent on green tree. But there’s no comp. guys who have been to practice have said it. No competition and guys half assing worries about likes and followers and chains and cool hats and Glasses.

face it. Our guys want to win. But they don’t NEED to win. Yes I am quoting manny. How ironic right

Advertisement
Back