Ivins Latest

2019 has three d tackles red shirting. Two offensive linemen starting.

Ok.

Have you looked at the 2019 class and saw who we actually recruited and who are redshirting? 2019 was a good class look at d tackle and end. Wide receiver and oline. 2019 was solid. Red shirt qb. 2019 will be a huge factor at linebacker also

Advertisement
Have you looked at the 2019 class and saw who we actually recruited and who are redshirting? 2019 was a good class look at d tackle and end. Wide receiver and oline. 2019 was solid. Red shirt qb. 2019 will be a huge factor at linebacker also
We also picked up some quality guys in the portal. We get Bolden back and that is one quality starter right there from that off-season.

The fact that we likely will sign a Top 20 class coming off a season that could see us finish with a losing record, including losses to GT and FIU shows that this program will never be irrelevant, regardless of how bad our AD and coaching staff are.
This is very true, but it is also the reason why our fans can't take it anymore. We can't take the excuses, we can't take the incompetence, we can't take the entitlement. The "guys" are there to win but we don't. IMO that is way more frustrating then recruiting badly and then playing badly as well.

Advertisement
Appears like it's good news with Knighton. Keeping him and some of these other kids we appear to be on despite this unmitigated disaster would be pretty amazing,

Hope we find the right people to put them in a position to succeed cause these coaches are failing these kids miserably.

Not so fast my friend. There’s some quality there.

Blissett, Harvey, Holley, Cam, Brooks & Huff will add depth & speed to D.

Payton, K Smith, Couch, Williams have played some this year. IMO they’ll make a jump.

I give Diaz credit for red shirting some of 2019 class & some older guys; ie Zach & Lo.

Experienced team backed by RS guys & some elite true freshmen; next mixture if Diaz can figure it out.

Competition should be live on Greentree.

Not so fast my friend, I agree on the quality but let’s not give credit to Diaz and company on RS Zach when they almost completely botched that situation. He’s the one who went to staff to request to be RS when they were barely playing him and costing him games.

He said the 2020 guys were all in. Diaz that is. Now the 2021 class? He sounded as if he knows he has lost all credibility and will need to recruit them all over again.

And at this point all we can hope for is that he salvages this class. 2021 can wait for the time being, show a pulse on the field next year and maybe we bring some back into the mix.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The 2020 commits are solid. Want to add depth and turn this **** around. Manny mentioned competition being something missing from a depth standpoint and that's what's going to turn this around. Quality classes a few years in a row. Not just one or two guys quality across the board

Sucker post. Manny mentions competition is missing in depth but fails to mention half the team he hand picked and chose to come here.

Advertisement
The 2020 commits are solid. Want to add depth and turn this **** around. Manny mentioned competition being something missing from a depth standpoint and that's what's going to turn this around. Quality classes a few years in a row. Not just one or two guys quality across the board
Competition is missing? We have three QBs who battled all spring, and still none of them can play consistently, apparently. One can't even see the field for mop-up duty even when the other two fail. We've got a 5 star RB riding the bench while we run our best back into the ground (Harris didn't even see the field against FUI until DJ ****ed up his elbow) and 4 star receivers bailing because they're barely an afterthought. Sounds more to me like this staff doesn't know what they're doing.

My nightmare was about looking on 247 and seeing Harrell committed to GT. I don't know what type of weird, creepy imagination you have, but stop tryna make it seem like I'm some wierdo.

dreaming abotu a 17 year old kids recruitment is weird lol

Advertisement
Back