Ivins Latest

Advertisement
Competition is missing? We have three QBs who battled all spring, and still none of them can play consistently, apparently. One can't even see the field for mop-up duty even when the other two fail. We've got a 5 star RB riding the bench while we run our best back into the ground (Harris didn't even see the field against FUI until DJ ****ed up his elbow) and 4 star receivers bailing because they're barely an afterthought. Sounds more to me like this staff doesn't know what they're doing.

You have three qb's in a new system with the winner being a red shirt freshman. 5 star running suffered a major injury that's why he's not playing. 4 star receiver bailed because he wasn't starting meanwhile we still have two 4* tight ends and 4 star receivers with a 5th * receiver also. Sounds more like we have only one ball with lots of people wanting it.

You have three qb's in a new system with the winner being a red shirt freshman. 5 star running suffered a major injury that's why he's not playing. 4 star receiver bailed because he wasn't starting meanwhile we still have two 4* tight ends and 4 star receivers with a 5th * receiver also. Sounds more like we have only one ball with lots of people wanting it.
I'm curious. At what point would you actually criticize a coach?

Advertisement
I'm curious. At what point would you actually criticize a coach?

When he's been a head coach for a few years and he's not getting things done. I've watched football since the 80's I'm not the knee jerk reaction type. 1st year head coach I'm not about to **** on him. He's learning on the job. New staff, an etc etc etc. Now year three somethings happening then that's different.

Last edited:
You dont have to wait 3 years. If you've been watching college football since the 80s you would know that the coaches that dont look the part are usually fired after 3 years. Why does everyone feel the need to ignore the past and continue to make the same mistakes. Seems FSU is the only ones willing to cut bait.

When he's been a head coach for a few years and he's not getting things done. I've watched football for since the 80's I'm not the knee jerk reaction type. 1st year head coach I'm not about to **** on him. He's learning on the job. New staff, an etc etc etc. Now year three somethings happening then that's different.

He just lost to fiu. You have to be related to manny.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You dont have to wait 3 years. If you've been watching college football since the 80s you would know that the coaches that dont look the part are usually fired after 3 years. Why does everyone feel the need to ignore the past and continue to make the same mistakes. Seems FSU is the only ones willing to cut bait.

Seems fsu might be the better fit for your needs

When he's been a head coach for a few years and he's not getting things done. I've watched football since the 80's I'm not the knee jerk reaction type. 1st year head coach I'm not about to **** on him. He's learning on the job. New staff, an etc etc etc. Now year three somethings happening then that's different.
I thought you’d be much younger..

Advertisement
Back