Ivins Latest

Advertisement
Advertisement
Skeet I was just giving an observation. I never mentioned Diaz once. Coach K just got beat by an unranked unheard nobody. The fact he's veteran coach who get a top 3 recruiting class every means he cant coach and he's a corch right? Or does it mean sometimes there will always be games where one team just wants it more and the team favored plays to the other teams level and not there own. Coach K needs to blamed for bot getting his team up to play right??? After all thos loss falls on Coach K right??? Or does that only apply to Manny???
Incomparable my dude. Different games; playing a tough schedule and/or getting smacked in the mouth once in awhile in college basketball is valuable. In college football that *** whooping needs to be done on the practice field, if you're not Alabama you can hardly afford to lose a single **** game. That's why everyone on this board is frustrated, this program had an in-house *** whooping culture once upon a time and the results on the field largely reflected that. Today, we do not. Diaz has not done anything in the majority's mind (nor my own) to satisfy the notion that that could return.

Incomparable my dude. Different games; playing a tough schedule and/or getting smacked in the mouth once in awhile in college basketball is valuable. In college football that *** whooping needs to be done on the practice field, if you're not Alabama you can hardly afford to lose a single **** game. That's why everyone on this board is frustrated, this program had an in-house *** whooping culture once upon a time and the results on the field largely reflected that. Today, we do not. Diaz has not done anything in the majority's mind (nor my own) to satisfy the notion that that could return.

Right

Advertisement
Excellent Post....

Miami will have a better than expected 2020 season primarily because Diaz is playing y’all.
7-6/8-5 - 10 wins/Coastal - 10 wins/ACC Champs - Playoffs - Natty... this is the plan.
He‘s not trying to build a team, he’s trying to re-establis a championship program.

Advertisement
Back