Ivins Latest

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The 2020 commits are solid. Want to add depth and turn this **** around. Manny mentioned competition being something missing from a depth standpoint and that's what's going to turn this around. Quality classes a few years in a row. Not just one or two guys quality across the board

Too many people on this board would be happy to see them all decommitt, if it meant CMD leaving. A scorched earth policy that does not make sense,
Right that pretty much sets miami back 4 years. Manny wasnt bought out. I believe he signed a 3 year contract? Hes getting paid less than mark richt. If he dosent get it done next year hes gone.

The 2020 commits are solid. Want to add depth and turn this **** around. Manny mentioned competition being something missing from a depth standpoint and that's what's going to turn this around. Quality classes a few years in a row. Not just one or two guys quality across the board
2019 wasnt a quality class. If you put back to back weak classes its a wrap. Thr momentum was there before saturday night sad

Advertisement
2019 wasnt a quality class. If you put back to back weak classes its a wrap. Thr momentum was there before saturday night sad
I really thought as of last Friday this could have ended as well as possible for Miami. 8-4, and a really strong early signing day. Almost impossible to fck up. Yet we did the impossible on Saturday.

I'm just as worried at the lack of speed in the back 7. We need an infusion.
I see what you are saying, but theres nothing wrong with adding a guy like Harrell if you let him play his positions, striker/Safety and add other guys with speed around him. Marcus Clarke is fast, wish UMcould add Kendall Dennis who is another blazer, and I'm positive that Brian Balom is faster than Carter, Hall, and Knowles coming out of high school. Neverthless, Manny and the staff need to adding speed on the defense.

I see what you are saying, but theres nothing wrong with adding a guy like Harrell if you let him play his positions, striker/Safety and add other guys with speed around him. Marcus Clarke is fast, wish UMcould add Kendall Dennis who is another blazer, and I'm positive that Brian Balom is faster than Carter, Hall, and Knowles coming out of high school. Neverthless, Manny and the staff need to adding speed on the defense.
We actually are in contact with Dennis.

Advertisement
I am sure 99.99% of the individuals on this board want Miami to sign #1 class in the nation. However, when the program is seen as joke and a dumpster fire, top players are not going to come play here.

I read this and it's great news...But it's like Rumph forgets about kids for a while. His board probably look's like a madman's writings. Like he has no idea what he wants.
Length errr....Speed errr...ball skills...errr

:duckhuntingsmiley:

Advertisement
Back