Ivey BYKE

Stevenson
Clarke
Blades
Ivey
Couch
Dunson
3 freshman cbs. We should be alright at that spot this year honestly especially if couch and blades regain to their form
You don't believe that? Desperately need James the grad transfer from Oregon.

Advertisement
Stevenson
Clarke
Blades
Ivey
Couch
Dunson
3 freshman cbs. We should be alright at that spot this year honestly especially if couch and blades regain to their form
I know you don’t like criticizing our players but **** no. We need some guys who can plug and play, which the staff clearly thinks too.

Baby Trelle about to have a AA 6th year ( I think it’s 6 but who’s really keeping track)..dont @me unless they are booty gifs

Old school cane, if he doesn't start or get much playing time, he helps the younger guys! coach in a uni. if we going to bring it back, let's bring it back!

Advertisement
He’s a young guy playing for our entertainment and his education. Let’s be adults and support him.
I'm not entertained and IDC about his education, dude is here to perform and he's been garbage. He's costing this university money, not making them money.

Give him an IQ test Mario, if he scores over 70 he can stay on the team.

Advertisement
Stevenson
Clarke
Blades
Ivey
Couch
Dunson
The only dependable name on this list is Stevenson. I think Graves is super-talented, but there will be growing pains as a freshman.

We are not "alright" at CB. We absolutely suck at the position. We need a starter-level player from the portal. Not negotiable.

Advertisement
Dude probably saw the players log jammed in the portal with no offers and figured it best to finish his degree at Miami. Don’t blame him

I am waiting for the breakout.

It'd be pretty hilarious.

He's going to be our like CB5. Its not that serious. Its a nice depth piece. Stevenson, hopefully James jumps on board, Clarke, Couch...then you get to Ivey before some of our first and second year guys. like Rogers, Curtis, Dunson, Graves, Harris.

Typing that out...thats not a bad group of corners.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back