Ivey BYKE

Advertisement
No but you've already been busted making bogus claims about things you said to try to to make yourself look like a sage or something so maybe chill on that. We know ivey has been a bust and we know Blades has been a disappointment mostly because of injuries. You don't have to try to retcon the past and say they were reaches as recruits and you always knew you didn't want them when a bunch of SEC schools did. It just makes you look ridiculous.
I'm wrong alot of times no one said I was a sage. I know for **** sure I questioned Ivey and Flagg takes. I'm assuming I can't say anything cause I'll get followed around cause I'm bringing up takes I stuck with. From Diaz to Flagg to Ivey......I been wrong before believing in guys and who gives a fuq what I say I say what I want. If I think someone's not Miami caliber I'll say it. And if I thought someone was Miami caliber and I was wrong like Gurvan Hall I'll admit to it I don't owe anybody **** really. I can't remember by specific details every **** thing I say. U see how many posts I have? People have bodied me before with past takes...I take it on the chin (pause) and keep it pushing.

1642121900950.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm wrong alot of times no one said I was a sage. I know for **** sure I questioned Ivey and Flagg takes. I'm assuming I can't say anything cause I'll get followed around cause I'm bringing up takes I stuck with. From Diaz to Flagg to Ivey......I been wrong before believing in guys and who gives a fuq what I say I say what I want. If I think someone's not Miami caliber I'll say it. And if I thought someone was Miami caliber and I was wrong like Gurvan Hall I'll admit to it I don't owe anybody **** really. I can't remember by specific details every **** thing I say. U see how many posts I have? People have bodied me before with past takes...I take it on the chin (pause) and keep it pushing.
You can't remember everything you said in the past but you make specific declarations about everything you've said in the past.. See the problem? And yes you throw a huge blanket over every kid who isn't a consensus blue chip recruit or doesn't perform from the second they hit the field then when some of them inevitably don't pan out you beat your chest that you know they we never should have brought them here. The constant negativity can always be justified when something, anything goes wrong. You do your shtick man.

He doesn’t have good feet and is terrible in Manny’s system.

He is long and strong. Give him some safety help up top and see if he can disrupt routes jamming guys up on the boundary.

Trying to have him do that shadow technique was never going to work. If he can use his size to control guys it will help the pass rush.

Advertisement
I still think there’s a chance he could leave after spring. I know he considered before deciding to stay. When he sees the transfers and Fr arriving he may have a change of heart.

DOGGING THIS KID LIKE HE DIDN'T PLAY FOR A ****** COACH AND A ****** SCHEME HIS ENTIRE TIME AT MIAMI.

Better coaches and a better scheme I think this young man will flourish. Kids are always the immediate blame.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back