Ivey BYKE

Advertisement
Jim Carrey Reaction GIF

Every little bit helps.... but I aint sure I get these I coming back announcements. Is this to go pro or because of the portal?

Advertisement
LMAO. He said it, man!

The problem with Ivey is that he is a practice player. His confidence sags in games and he doesn't tackle. If you're not a speedster (and he's not), you better be aggressive and physical. He only plays like that on Greentree.

Still rooting for the light to suddenly click like it has for some of our past seniors. He's a good kid.
Good kid, trash player. DO NOT RENEW HIS SCHOLARSHIP.

You guys are overthinking this. Blades, Ivey and a lot of these guys who have struggled lately have no reason to hit the Portal right now (and there are a LOT of them). The Portal is ridiculously crowded right now. So I expect most will stick it out through Spring ball to see how well they do under the new regime. The next big wave entering the Portal will happen once the 2022 depth chart becomes clearer.

Advertisement
Glad he's back.

I unlike many of you dont hope any of our players transfer out.

What I do hope is that the coaches play the correct and better players.

Let him compete and if he deserves to start, you start him. If he deserves to sit, you sit him.

CIS also talked **** about Zach McCloud coming back and even though this is not saying much, he lead the team in sacks last year.
I disagree wholeheartedly with this statement. Bad players with bad attitudes can be cancerous for a locker room. I'm not saying that is the case with Ivey, but I have no problem getting rid of bad players or cancers for the betterment of the team. Ivey is a bum as a player (not as a person, I have nothing against him personally), and we should have made the choice for him. He has not EARNED the right to continue to be a Miami Hurricane after a **** poor career after four years and ample opportunities. He is coming back for his fifth year, why?!? If the lightbulb was going to turn on, it would have turned on before now. You need to get rid of dead weight players. It wouldn't surprise me if Cristobal encouraged him, Silvera, Donaldson, Blades, and some other upperclassman who have not been contributors to do some soul searching aka move on and some decided to stay because they know occupying a scholarship and perhaps getting some of Ruiz's NIL money here is better than being a second team player at some low level group of five school with no exposure to NIL.

I did not expect that , that’s a shocker. People thought he would likely hit the portal. Oh well, congrats Liberty.
Of course, because as a player, he's trash. He was probably encouraged to move on. I would have encouraged him to move on outright and say there is no room for ya (Ivey).

Advertisement
Of course, because as a player, he's trash. He was probably encouraged to move on. I would have encouraged him to move on outright and say there is no room for ya (Ivey).
If he was encouraged to move on he wouldn't be coming back. I can't believe I actually had to just type that out.

So who are we expecting to transfer out to open up some spots for all these portal guys and recruits lol. By my count with all these guys returning now. UM has like 3-4 spots open for remaining 22 guys and portal guys

Advertisement
The only dependable name on this list is Stevenson. I think Graves is super-talented, but there will be growing pains as a freshman.

We are not "alright" at CB. We absolutely suck at the position. We need a starter-level player from the portal. Not negotiable.
Yep. Lol @ these posts about Ivey and Couch being good for depth. These jags are not depth. They are taking up scholarships and space.

Advertisement
Back