Ivey BYKE

Sad Arrested Development GIF

Maaaaannnnn

Advertisement
Always ripped Ivey and alot of the corners but with a new scheme and TRob allowed to work, im curious to see if we see a major improvement. Especially with Kelly Taylor Moss and Stewart rushing the passer players like that can improve the back end very easily.

U don’t believe none of this, my boy. Santa Clause ain’t real, & Unicorns don’t chit out Skittles.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Glad he's back.

I unlike many of you dont hope any of our players transfer out.

What I do hope is that the coaches play the correct and better players.

Let him compete and if he deserves to start, you start him. If he deserves to sit, you sit him.

CIS also talked **** about Zach McCloud coming back and even though this is not saying much, he lead the team in sacks last year.

Love it or hate it, with the new transfer portal rules and stress of the 85 cap following the covid year, there is definitely an incentive to having underperforming players at/near the end of their college careers gracefully transfer to some G5 school. Winning teams have been doing this for years, but this season it has become an even better strategy. Ivey leaving becomes one less player against the 85 cap and one more potential IC. And maybe a change of scenery to a less competitive environment would be better for him.

Advertisement
Unpopular opinion that i've gotten grilled for already but DON'T CARE. I'm glad Ivey is back and I hope with a new coach that he's going to finally turn things around and be this great CB that both Rumph and T-Rob swears he could be. Dude has disappointed for 4 years now, lets not make it 5 🤞🤞🤞
Bro T-rob a used car salesman lol stop taking his word as the gospel. Sometimes he really do just say stuff

A bunch of people mad a kid came back when we signed 9 ******* guys on ESD and have missed on every portal corner so far. Look I don't want bad players getting minutes either, but that is a problem that can't be remedied by them leaving with nobody to get those snaps. We don't have an alternative at this point.

Glad he's back.

I unlike many of you dont hope any of our players transfer out.

What I do hope is that the coaches play the correct and better players.

Let him compete and if he deserves to start, you start him. If he deserves to sit, you sit him.

CIS also talked **** about Zach McCloud coming back and even though this is not saying much, he lead the team in sacks last year.
Tallest midget.

Advertisement
A bunch of people mad a kid came back when we signed 9 ******* guys on ESD and have missed on every portal corner so far. Look I don't want bad players getting minutes either, but that is a problem that can't be remedied by them leaving with nobody to get those snaps. We don't have an alternative at this point.
We need bodies. I think Ivey stinks, but let the pecking order sort itself out when camp begins.

Unless he’s taking up a scholly we’d use for someone better (he’s not), I’m indifferent. Maybe he can help, and if so then great. If not he shouldn’t play anyway. Don’t see a reason to hate on the guy.

Advertisement
We need bodies. I think Ivey stinks, but let the pecking order sort itself out when camp begins.
Like who do people think are supposed to fill special teams and practice squads? Are folks really convinced we are gonna sign ten more guys on late signing day? Has nobody witnessed us miss every portal chase since Lichtenstein or whatever?

Advertisement
Back