Ivey BYKE

Advertisement
The Best Goat GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Always ripped Ivey and alot of the corners but with a new scheme and TRob allowed to work, im curious to see if we see a major improvement. Especially with Kelly Taylor Moss and Stewart rushing the passer players like that can improve the back end very easily.
You seem to like his return more than Blades

Advertisement
Today's announcement?

In all seriousness, it reads more like the portal is already overloaded and a lot of guys are going to have no where to go. I hope its a new era, with a new scheme that suits T-Rob's philosophies, and the best guys play regardless of age, but I can't hate on the guy if he looked around, did not get any bites, and decided coming back to maybe ride the bench and get a degree from Miami made more sense.

I'm fine with any players coming back as long as they don't become locker-room distractions when they are not getting PT, like some of the players that transferred mid-season this last year.

Just please no more hyping him up in the off season, I can't take one more year of that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Always ripped Ivey and alot of the corners but with a new scheme and TRob allowed to work, im curious to see if we see a major improvement. Especially with Kelly Taylor Moss and Stewart rushing the passer players like that can improve the back end very easily.
I have read this a couple times now regarding T-Rob and not being able to coach the way he wanted to last season. Can you please elaborate on that and fill me in because I am lost on that one.

Advertisement
Back