Ivey BYKE

Advertisement
Glad he's back.

I unlike many of you dont hope any of our players transfer out.

What I do hope is that the coaches play the correct and better players.

Let him compete and if he deserves to start, you start him. If he deserves to sit, you sit him.

CIS also talked **** about Zach McCloud coming back and even though this is not saying much, he lead the team in sacks last year.

LMAO. He said it, man!

The problem with Ivey is that he is a practice player. His confidence sags in games and he doesn't tackle. If you're not a speedster (and he's not), you better be aggressive and physical. He only plays like that on Greentree.

Still rooting for the light to suddenly click like it has for some of our past seniors. He's a good kid.
Maybe a new scheme with the DC we will announce in August will get him that confidence to play the same way on Saturdays.

Advertisement
Glad he's back.

I unlike many of you dont hope any of our players transfer out.

What I do hope is that the coaches play the correct and better players.

Let him compete and if he deserves to start, you start him. If he deserves to sit, you sit him.

CIS also talked **** about Zach McCloud coming back and even though this is not saying much, he lead the team in sacks last year.
McCloud switched positions so not really a good comparison. Where else is Ivy going to play? Can’t tackle and is soft so safety is out.

Stevenson
Clarke
Blades
Ivey
Couch
Dunson
3 freshman cbs. We should be alright at that spot this year honestly especially if couch and blades regain to their form
What's your favorite brand of ketchup to put on your well-done steak?

Advertisement
I am in the minority on this one...
Don't recall him being a locker room problem and if he is indeed a good Greentree guy then happy to have him. Need all the corners you can get for practice purposes and he adds a lot of experience. Im hoping better talent gets rolled out for sure but if scholarship slots are not an issue why wouldn't you want experience and depth at a critical position.

Welcome back, have a great Senior year

silicon valley dinesh GIF

Advertisement
I can't imagine with a new staff and Mario running the ship that he'll play unless he's one of the top guys. I'll be shocked if there's a seniority type thing for playing time with this new staff.

Clearly a lot of guys in this thread who have watched one too many romantic comedies with their wife/gf where some nerdy, unattractive girl takes off her glasses, brushes her hair and suddenly becomes a smoke show. But out here in the real world, TRob isn't Freddie Prinze, Jr. and DJ Ivey stays playing like the nerd on the left looks...

View attachment 172161
Honestly... got a thing for nerds. I got no problem with the one on the left. Ivey on the other hand will never live down the fake punt by GT in my book.

Advertisement
What is it with mediocre (I'm trying to be generous in the new year) players who have severely underperformed their billing feeling the need to "announce" that they aren't "leaving"? Like, what world are we living in?

Thanks for the update, bro. I'll be sure to note that down in my diary tonight...

FFS.

That said... someone has to play in the 4th quarter against FSU when we're beating that ***. Might as well be this guy.

Always ripped Ivey and alot of the corners but with a new scheme and TRob allowed to work, im curious to see if we see a major improvement. Especially with Kelly Taylor Moss and Stewart rushing the passer players like that can improve the back end very easily.
You don’t believe that **** 😂😂😂

Advertisement
Back