It's Officialy Time: Fund The US1 Billboard UPDATE: $3845 Raised!

Bump. I'm hearing a lot of talk, but back it up. There's no way this shouldn't stay on the front page and be over the top by now.

Step up.
You are well on your way to becoming a high profile poster with this one. I can't believe we don't have the money by now.

Guarantee that the people that come in here moaning the most have donated the least.

Advertisement
The only thing that is trash is Manny. He’s the worst coach we have ever hired and its not close. If he isnt included, the assumption by the BOT is that he is not a problem, when he is the biggest disaster coach of all time.
I still say the greatest threat to Miami is Blake James and the ******** on the BOT who don't give two ***** about football. Kill James and you will kill Manny.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Man let’s GO. It’s 5 ******* bucks.

15k views lmao. If everyone donated $5 who read this, we'd have enough to launch an entire marketing campaign against the University the likes of which college sports has never seen.

A true campaign with multiple billboards around M
I'm sure going 6-6 while losing to FIU, GT and Duke will counterbalance any negative impacts the billboard has on recruiting.

I hope it destroys recruiting. Even with all 5 star recruits we’d suck because Diaz and James are there. IMHO this needs to have a material impact on UM. Scaring recruits away would be one way to accomplish this.

Organizations universally hate controversies and bad press. Look at what the players did in Missouri - they were able to get the university president fired. Because many of our players are useless and don’t care if we win or lose (as long as they can dance on the sideline wearing a stupid ring) it’s up to us. We need a truly pervasive campaign of bad press and controversy here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Man let’s GO. It’s 5 ******* bucks.

Me too. A little earlier I donated $10 and about 15 minutes later felt cheap and did another $20.

We absolutely need to get this done, maybe even make it a continuing thing like someone suggested. Do you think Slawsley, Bass, James or Diaz ever read the comments on these fan sites? Nope, and I doubt they will read any of the emails we have sent them either. They read whats written in the papers. And they will read what’s on the billboard plastered on the side of Dixie Highway across from UM.

Maybe 305 separatist should find a reporter to write a quick article about the disgust that fans and former students are feeling and what we plan to do about it. That alone could spur more donations. Just an idea.

Last edited:
Because closer to home. I-95 is a back up option.
15k views lmao. If everyone donated $5 who read this, we'd have enough to launch an entire marketing campaign against the University the likes of which college sports has never seen.

Thanks for starting this. Great idea. Out of curiosity, have you posted info for this campaign to any other Miami fan sites?

I’ve read many of your comments and I’m with you. I want this to be the greatest campaign against a university ever waged by its fans.

Advertisement
Back