It's Officialy Time: Fund The US1 Billboard UPDATE: $3845 Raised!

Advertisement
Here's a rough draft. I can modify an edit to everyones liking. The file is too big so i had to screen shot it.

Reminder: Whatever pictures we use can't contain original logos or people's faces without alterations. <--- If we don't want the clowns to take it down, which they will find anything to try and censor this.

View attachment 103581
Make sure you put www.fireblakejames.com and a #firejames&strawley. Have to have a website and social media campaign to pull people in like @The Svengali said. That’s how you get this thing to avalanche and destroy everything in its path as it spreads and ultimately comes for Blake and the entire athletic department’s heads!

I like the original message.

U Should Be Ashamed
15 years. 0 ACC titles, one division title, one 10 win season.
UM 24 - 30 FIU
www.fireblakejames.com
This one is good but under the website it has to have a hashtag campaign like #FireJames&strawley to get the thing spreading like wildfire on twitter and other social media plat forms. Plus we cannot no matter how low the chance are, let them fire Blake and promote Strawley. 🤢🤮 that would be such a UM thing to do and cannot be accepted or tolerated by us fans. This woman is an epic cancer behind the scenes and needs to go which is why she was on the banner. @Peter Ariz knows what he’s talking about when it comes to this woman. @305_separatist

Advertisement
TC869711809-29-330-400-20-10-ChildTemplate.png

Advertisement
I have yet to see anything more effective than a simple, 0 ACC championships and Fire Blake James the rest of your creative juices are a mishmash of words that no one will read or pay any attention.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Name of site
A Catchy slogan
Catchy picture
FIU score

That is all you need. People are driving not reading your biography

This is ******* awful. The billboard company should have an in house graphics department that can whip something up For a minor fee. I’d contribute but I’m not on board till after recruiting.

Well, once we have raised the goal then we can vote on the best like the banner. I'll sketch another one later tonight. Will try to keep it clean, simple, and include the suggestions.

The only problem with this though (Logo). The admins will contact clear channel or whomever the bill board belongs to and shut it down due to legal reasons.
a competent lawyer exercising Fair Use laws could beat a logo challenge based on the Miami logo not being used for
commercial purposes or benefits ...... but if using the Miami logo makes you nervous, try this

STINKS.png

Advertisement
Back