It's Officialy Time: Fund The US1 Billboard UPDATE: $3845 Raised!

Advertisement
I’m not gonna lie, Julio Frenk is one of the scariest looking human beings I have ever seen

Apt quote ... "remains" of the season!

That's all that's left of the season.. "remains" ... like after a wild animal attack.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Talk is cheap.

For less than a cup of coffee you could help lift this program out of mediocrity.

I hear you brother and I would love too, but like you said Epstein is tight with politicians like Diaz and their ilk. The fact that we are well within our rights will absolutely not stop him from suing someone that ****es him off by tarnishing his name in public. All he has to do is text his lawyer to do it and he won't sweat any of the time or effort involved personally. For me however it would consume a good deal of my attention and all of my funds for years potentially. They know that, and that's exactly why they do it. If we actually had strong anti-SLAPP laws in this state it might be a different story. But as it stands they have full license to do that with no real consequences. I've consulted with more than one legal contact about this.

I ask you again - if you're so afraid of getting sued, why are you trying to get this billboard done?

Why are you lying to people now and telling them that it's the billboard company keeping you from using Blake James' name?

It's obviously YOU who is scared.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back