It's Officialy Time: Fund The US1 Billboard UPDATE: $3845 Raised!

Advertisement
You are a founder. You can turn your “disgust” into shutting this thread down. You don’t.

Rather, you keep traffic rolling and can have plausible deniability to any wtf backlash from the school. Yep.

No mods post here. Where is dan loser dangerous who hates manny?

And the no bump game posts. Solid work on that.

Users agreeing with me is not a requirement to use this site. Everyone is free to share their opinion as long as it falls within the rules.

Here's a rough draft. I can modify an edit to everyones liking. The file is too big so i had to screen shot it.

Reminder: Whatever pictures we use can't contain original logos or people's faces without alterations. <--- If we don't want the clowns to take it down, which they will find anything to try and censor this.

View attachment 103581

I don't agree with this message or what you are done. That being said, you have too many words and images that are going to get the advertising company a cease and desist. The gradient background is distracting and it is hard to read. Go with a solid green background and white lettering.

Here's a rough draft. I can modify an edit to everyones liking. The file is too big so i had to screen shot it.

Reminder: Whatever pictures we use can't contain original logos or people's faces without alterations. <--- If we don't want the clowns to take it down, which they will find anything to try and censor this.

View attachment 103581
I hope it didn’t take you more than 2 minutes to make that because the idea is a very poor one. If OP went with this 99% of his donors would demand a refund.

Advertisement
I hope it didn’t take you more than 2 minutes to make that because the idea is a very poor one. If OP went with this 99% of his donors would demand a refund.

Obviously took more than 2 minutes but no more than 15 minutes. And yes I could do whatever the majority decides... This was just a simple gradient, text, and cut and paste with a few blurs to logos and a face.

I don't agree with this message or what you are done. That being said, you have too many words and images that are going to get the advertising company a cease and desist. The gradient background is distracting and it is hard to read. Go with a solid green background and white lettering.

Andrew I understand why you don't agree but it's ok.
If you would like the graphic to be sent outsideand not posted please let me know. I respect the rules that are in place.

Btw, Im not the organizer nor did the organizer ask me to make anything but I'm willing to help if the majority wants a graphic.

Advertisement

View attachment 103581
Start over.

Remember the ‘national champs to national chumps’ banner when Butch was corch? You need something short and to the point.

The U
Not even champions of Miami
#NoLongerBuildingChampions

Andrew’s idea of a green background is excellent. Use the same fonts. No logo, obviously.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Helvetica typeface, white letters, black background

15 years ago, Miami joined the ACC.
Here is the list of ACC football
championships won by the Canes:
NONE... ZERO... NADA

Who is to blame?
Sanitize the Hecht

Waiting for the confirmation asking for Diaz removal on the billboard.

This admin is so dumb they would simply look at this as the fans wanting Diaz to be given more resources when the guy needs to be fired immediately.

It HAS to say to fire Blake and Manny. HAS to.

Dumb as **** to include Manny on there. That'd be trash and only hurt recruiting.

Focus 100% on Blake and the Admin. Get a new AD in there then worry about the HC, because otherwise Blake/Strawley is just going to be hiring someone else

Advertisement
Start over.

Remember the ‘national champs to national chumps’ banner when Butch was corch? You need something short and to the point.

The U
Not even champions of Miami
#NoLongerBuildingChampions

Andrew’s idea of a green background is excellent. Use the same fonts. No logo, obviously.

I love this idea.

View attachment 103581
This is ******* awful. The billboard company should have an in house graphics department that can whip something up For a minor fee. I’d contribute but I’m not on board till after recruiting.

Advertisement
Back