It’s over

Advertisement
As I've mentioned previously the Florida AHCA defines a COVID-19 hospitalization as, "primary diagnosis of COVID-19." The state dashboard cited in most of these news articles get its hospitalization data from the AHCA.
If that's what you believe, then go with it. I'm not going to argue with you.

Advertisement
I’m just hoping that plans are made for next season. There should be a Plan A & Plan B. Plan A is obviously resume as is, but what if there’s no vaccine or treatment plans? Then Plan B should be looking for neutral sites for each Conference & work out logistics.

Advertisement
then almost every athletic program in the country would have to shutter because title ix is a thing. can't just pay the players of the major sports without paying the ones that operate in the red. ever wonder why um has a massive women's rowing program? it isn't because we give two ***** about rowing.

Gawlee, I’ve been waiting for someone to mention this. Ppl act like the AD is just football & occasionally basketball. Lol. That’s y it kills me when I hear about paying the players; u mean EVERY PLAYER? Just b/c football is a money maker, don’t mean rowing, tennis, badminton, golf, women’s hoops, baseball, softball, water polo, hockey, or lacrosse is profitable, yet the revenue gained is used to help fund all these red sports.

You're quoting an anti-mask maniac from freakin' Gainesville. The Gainesville part alone should have disqualified her from appearing on this hallowed website.

From right-wing stalwart the Atlantic:

Advertisement
From right-wing stalwart the Atlantic:

Regarding the heart risk from the ‘Bama trainer -

1597099280961.png

Advertisement
You're quoting an anti-mask maniac from freakin' Gainesville. The Gainesville part alone should have disqualified her from appearing on this hallowed website.
You're discounting information based on the source. She just so happens to be correct here.

Advertisement
Back