It’s over

This is completely non-partisan as I think these assessments among bros should supercede any ideological differences but let me assure you that she is not sooooooo hot. She's rather bird-like in real life and has a non-existent culo.
different strokes for different folks I guess. She is a very intelligent and very beautiful woman.

Advertisement
She is sooooo hot
8B7CB1FC-5345-4714-BF45-BDC02610F15B.jpeg

SHS was smoking with those pearls. Since then, it’s all been downhill

Advertisement
Advertisement

Fauchi from April... "Right now in the US.... people should not be wearing masks"

Are you still stupid or do you need me to reiterate why he said that?
1. There was/is a mask shortage in the country, and hospitals needed them most. This is the alpha and omega reason why he said it
2. People still needed to social distance. A mask doesn’t mean you can sit shoulder to shoulder and be safe.
3. if you touch it all the time, it kind of negates the point of it.
4. It helps the sick from Infecting others, it doesn’t protect you like People thought it did.

Advertisement
Myocarditis is a side effect of other viral infections as well so it's not something peculiar to Covid.

Red Sox starting pitcher Eduardo Rodriguez diagnosed with Myocarditis after a minor case of Covid. He will miss the 2020 season because of Myocarditis.
Ok - that’s sucks for him - but the point is that Covid is not the only reason why an athlete would get Myocarditis.

Advertisement
Red Sox starting pitcher Eduardo Rodriguez diagnosed with Myocarditis after a minor case of Covid. He will miss the 2020 season because of Myocarditis.
Did he catch it because of baseball? Or is he just a baseball player who caught it?

This bullshyt is so weird. You never hear "landscaper Armando Salazar diagnosed with ____" or "construction worker Jack Peters diagnosed with ____".

@JBCanes-NC is a UNC fan boy who dreams of being Roy William's booty call..
@Ecush is a commie who think Deblasio would make a great President
@stevehick (no judgment) is obsessed with Canadian men

I am not any of those things nor do I share their tastes .

The GOAT poster @FlatlandCane can back up everything I said
You are a real piece of human garbage.

Ok - that’s sucks for him - but the point is that Covid is not the only reason why an athlete would get Myocarditis.
His pre camp physical was fine. Developed Myocarditis after Covid

Advertisement
Back