It’s over

This isn’t the first upper respiratory pandemic the world has endured! I do believe we will have a vaccine but when is the question. Hopefully soon as I am sick of this shelter in place life style and I am sick seeing people dying from this horrible disease
No, it's not the first pandemic. And we've gotten through deadlier ones without ruining everything. This is actually not as bad a s originally feared. None of the dire predictions has come true, yet we're still trying the failed strategies as though they were.

Let's work on getting back to normal.

Advertisement
This isn’t the first upper respiratory pandemic the world has endured! I do believe we will have a vaccine but when is the question. Hopefully soon as I am sick of this shelter in place life style and I am sick seeing people dying from this horrible disease
Wait, I thought we were just flattening the curve. Did the goal posts move?

Why don’t you also blame the doctors and nurses that are wearing hazmat suites while sticking breathing tubes down people throats and who are on TV begging people to take this seriously! Also, Blame the 60 Florida hospitals that had 60 hospital’s ICU Centers at capacity! 🤦🏽‍♂️

Lmao.

If I am a CFB student athlete, I am happy to play if given assurances that long-term healthcare options are on the table. I also want hazard pay as well.

No, it's not the first pandemic. And we've gotten through deadlier ones without ruining everything. This is actually not as bad a s originally feared. None of the dire predictions has come true, yet we're still trying the failed strategies as though they were.

Let's work on getting back to normal.
id like to hear about these deadlier pandemics

Advertisement
If I am a CFB student athlete, I am happy to play if given assurances that long-term healthcare options are on the table. I also want hazard pay as well.
This is what’s so stupid. The fans And some players are clamoring for hazard pay, and huge assurances To step on the field. other players supposedly want to play so bad, they’ll play anywhere with no assurances Because their future nfl draft prospects are being irreparably damaged...and fans are claiming they should be able to transfer and play immediately. Can’t have it both ways

id like to hear about these deadlier pandemics
You haven't heard about the flu/plague outbreaks over the course of history? The Asian Flu of 57-58 or the Hong Kong Flu of 68-69? Not even the 1918 Spanish Flu? How about AIDS?

You haven't heard about the flu/plague outbreaks over the course of history? The Asian Flu of 57-58 or the Hong Kong Flu of 68-69? Not even the 1918 Spanish Flu? How about AIDS?

There is the TDS pandemic of 2016. Lost a lot of people to that one.

Advertisement
I direct your attention to the Pterodactyl Flu that brought the economy to a halt during the Jurassic period.
May he RIP
E91B45B9-21D3-450E-9511-EABC6DAB1B7A.jpeg

This is what’s so stupid. The fans And some players are clamoring for hazard pay, and huge assurances To step on the field. other players supposedly want to play so bad, they’ll play anywhere with no assurances Because their future nfl draft prospects are being irreparably damaged...and fans are claiming they should be able to transfer and play immediately. Can’t have it both ways

It's not so black and white. If I am infected by an opposing player or teammate, and I get scarring on my lungs or heart lining, my career might be over. Who will help me if that happens?

So the mods delete threads left and right that pertain to the program on all levels but let this one go on? Doesn’t make any sense to me. If anything change the **** thread title to... it’s not over (for now)

Advertisement
1. How do you know where you got it?
2. If you got it anywhere else, who's going to help you?

Contact tracing. When there are millions at stake in litigation = contact tracing. Equivalent of asking your insurance to pay for the rebuild of your home after a house fire. They are going to investigate the root of it to the death and then litigate the **** out of every dollar.

Contact tracing. When there are millions at stake in litigation = contact tracing. Equivalent of asking your insurance to pay for the rebuild of your home after a house fire. They are going to investigate the root of it to the death and then litigate the **** out of every dollar.
It's not like sparks are microscopic airborne particles that you might encounter from individuals or commonly touched surfaces. Contact tracing is done to try to limit outbreaks by getting people tested who might have been exposed, it would be close to impossible to prove liability.

New Zealand didn't have a case for some time. Now there are 4 cases and they have no idea where they came from despite contact tracing. Perry Mason couldn't pin Covid on someone from playing football.

It's not so black and white. If I am infected by an opposing player or teammate, and I get scarring on my lungs or heart lining, my career might be over. Who will help me if that happens?
That’s why the players should Be presented with all the facts so they can make their own decision based on all the knowns, possibilities, and risks

Advertisement
It's not like sparks are microscopic airborne particles that you might encounter from individuals or commonly touched surfaces. Contact tracing is done to try to limit outbreaks by getting people tested who might have been exposed, it would be close to impossible to prove liability.

New Zealand didn't have a case for some time. Now there are 4 cases and they have no idea where they came from despite contact tracing. Perry Mason couldn't pin Covid on someone from playing football.
Actually...ONLY Perry mason could find true Source

Don't forget about Cat Scratch Fever, there was even a song about it.

Advertisement
Back