It’s over

Advertisement
You seem like a Lil 10 groupie, so go ahead and believe what you want. And which program in the Lil 10 stood to make $800M this season with no fans in the stands?
My cugines played at UM, one of them won a trophy and an award or six. I just happen to realize they play college football in other places and enjoy the game. I have some knowledge of the Big 10 situation and just passing along some info. Oh btw no school “stood to lose 800 million, the CONFERENCE does, I guess you didn’t comprehend that. Again I hope I’m wrong, but I done see any college football this fall. If I’m right I will take oatmeal raisin’s from Whole Foods if I’m wrong I’ll take my crow medium well

Last edited by a moderator:
My cugines played at UM, one of them won a trophy and an award or six. I just happen to realize they play college football in other places and enjoy the game. I have some knowledge of the Big 10 situation and just passing along some info. Again I hope I’m wrong, but I done see any college football this fall.
You've made that point 3,000,000 times already. We will line up to hand you your cookies if you're right about eventual cancellation.

Funny thing is I actually agree with you, but I don't share your opinion that the cancellation will be based in sound logic or with player safety in mind. Football will, most likely, be cancelled in totality eventually, but it'll be for the same reason the Lil 10 canceled--panic and fear of public backlash and bad PR. Without the fans, the profits will be nil anyway, so the decision to cancel is much easier with that backdrop.

P.S. Say hi to Gino and Geoff.

My cugines played at UM, one of them won a trophy and an award or six. I just happen to realize they play college football in other places and enjoy the game. I have some knowledge of the Big 10 situation and just passing along some info. Oh btw no school “stood to lose 800 million, the CONFERENCE does, I guess you didn’t comprehend that. Again I hope I’m wrong, but I done see any college football this fall.

Man you post remarkably similar to a banned poster here.

Advertisement
You've made that point 3,000,000 times already. We will line up to hand you your cookies if you're right about eventual cancellation.

Funny thing is I actually agree with you, but I don't share your opinion that the cancellation will be based in sound logic or with player safety in mind. Football will, most likely, be cancelled in totality eventually, but it'll be for the same reason the Lil 10 canceled--panic and fear of public backlash and bad PR. Without the fans, the profits will be nil anyway, so the decision to cancel is much easier with that backdrop.

I haven’t heard someone actually use “cugine” since the 80’s when my Brooklyn born and raised college roommate pulled up in a blacked out Mercury Cougar with the Tasmanian Devil and his nickname etched into his car door just below the mirror.

I’ll send your best!, sure they’ll appreciate it! Trying to have an intelligent discussion and you come with the groupie nonsense. Nice try But at the end of the day I do agree the players are the victims

Advertisement
I haven’t heard someone actually use “cugine” since the 80’s when my Brooklyn born and raised college roommate pulled up in a blacked out Mercury Cougar with the Tasmanian Devil and his nickname etched into his car door just below the mirror.
I've literally never heard it, but knowledge of Spanish and Portuguese was enough to tell me it meant cousin by context.

We still speak Italian the times in the family

Advertisement
My Brooklyn college roommate grew up in the culture there but he was ******, as am I, and he called himself a Jewgine. Lol.
Try to keep some of the old traditions going for the kids that’s a beautiful story on your roommate. We still try to do the seven fish Italian Christmas Eve dinner but it’s getting tough were scattered all over the country

Try to keep some of the old traditions going for the kids that’s a beautiful story Try to keep some of the old traditions going for the kids that’s a beautiful story. We still try to do the seven fish Italian Christmas Eve dinner but it’s getting tough were scattered all over the country
"seven fishes"

Advertisement
Bedford Stuyvesant would do that to you...

Advertisement
Back