It’s over

Advertisement

1597599153231.png

Baseball has guys in prison?

That‘s a crock of shlt. Is there no lie you won’t tell to advance your little-10 agenda?
yep that’s why the Indians sent a starting pitcher home in a rental car because he left the hotel to have dinner with friends after throwing a shutout in Chicago. I love when people disagree with others they automatically have an agenda, that tells me all I need to know! Carry on.

Advertisement
Although my Dad tested negative this past week and was moved to a pulmonary icu unit. I caught word from one of the nurses the covid wing he was in had closed. Things seem to be trending down.
Currently hospitalized covid patients have dropped by over 1000 in the last week to 5691 as I write this.

Keep preparing. Keep practicing. Be ready to go if and when we can go.

Advertisement
c

From Auburn football players:

Auburn football players Anthony Schwartz and Kameron Stutts commenting on what campus/downtown look like now that the entire student body is back. Classes and fall camp both start on Monday.

This is the problem that cannot be controlled. Baseball has guys in prison basically and they’re still testing positive what do you thinks going to happen with all these kids return to campus Impossible to control the uncontrollable

You keep pounding this drum of sensationalism, yet you have no answer for why football players would be safer without football.

You’re digging up tweets from players saying no one’s wearing masks walking around Auburn. How does canceling football make that situation safer for football players? Do you think they’d be more or less likely to be involved in that bar scene without football structure?

Advertisement
You keep pounding this drum of sensationalism, yet you have no answer for why football players would be safer without football.

You’re digging up tweets from players saying no one’s wearing masks walking around Auburn. How does canceling football make that situation safer for football players? Do you think they’d be more or less likely to be involved in that bar scene without football structure?
Look I am not against playing, you are great at speaking for others. The PLAYERS will not cause the season to be cancelled, STUDENTS returning to campus will in my opinion. I am not advocating for the season to be cancelled, I just can’t see a path to playing and for your information that is a huge difference. Again the players are sadly the victims and No matter what happens this will be a tipping point in leveling the playing field for the kids, it’s been out of wack for years.

Last edited by a moderator:
My cugines played at UM, one of them won a trophy and an award or six. I just happen to realize they play college football in other places and enjoy the game. I have some knowledge of the Big 10 situation and just passing along some info. Oh btw no school “stood to lose 800 million, the CONFERENCE does, I guess you didn’t comprehend that. Again I hope I’m wrong, but I done see any college football this fall. If I’m right I will take oatmeal raisin’s from Whole Foods if I’m wrong I’ll take my crow medium well
Again, the BIG 10 had no good, logical or scientific reason to cancel the season as early as they did. They protected nobody by doing so and only made themselves look horrible from a PR perspective. That is fact.

Advertisement
My roommate from college went to Canarsie High School. He took me cruising the L in Brooklyn for chicks.
My family settled in Brooklyn in 1915 (when my Father and his Mom and Dad arrived from Romania at 5yrs old)...and my Mother with her Parents arrived from Italy in 1922 at 2yrs old...

Again, the BIG 10 had no good, logical or scientific reason to cancel the season as early as they did. They protected nobody by doing so and only made themselves look horrible from a PR perspective. That is fact.
Why do you think they turned their back on $800 million in revenue and cancelled football?

Thread Reply Ban - Attack Vía Use of a Word which Rhymes with Literal
Mask protects the people you would be breathing on, not yourself dummy.

Lol. So these cloth masks being worn are now highly designed and efficient at suppressing outgoing droplets, but fail at suppressing incoming droplets.

Who knew!

Liberals and their logic. Truly astounding.

Advertisement
Back