Issues with coach Mike Rumph

Ivey aint no 4*... What other big offers did he have?/

Blades ain't even start on his HS team. He is good player doe

Let's be real. He ain't land 1 elite player yet
Lmao.. Ivey is a beast bro. U just lost any credibility u had, which wasn’t much.

Advertisement
Bandy was a cane since birth

Foh with that sh*t, so was Ridley, so was cook so was a lot of these kids who left. Quit using that as an indictment. Just because they were a cane fan doesn’t mean they will go to Miami at the end of the day. A win is a win and a loss is a loss regardless

Bandy had a true love for the U you know this, Cook and Ridley my a55 them boys played games from jump. Bandy decommitted then pledged like 2 days lata. Not all cane fans go to the u I know that, bandy was a true fan it was like a dream come true like duke. Some kids like mimai growing up but dont love it like those kids

Bandy took his time after decommiting from OU, Ridley & SBB didn't play games, they were about to commit to Miami, got paid by Bama and shut it down

A bunch of ppl whining at our coaching staff over cats that didn’t want to be Canes!! I thought we wanted Canes!?

4* Blades
4* Frierson
4* Ivey
3* Bethel

Already the best CB class in a decade. Also the 2nd best in FBS this cycle. But carry on.....

Frierson and Blades are legacies.
Ivey and Bethel have upside.
We’re talking landing complete, unequivocal difference makers who he happened to coach and known since peewee years. No lie, if we don’t land either or, it will be a complete failure. He was specifically brought in for this moment. It’s not rocket science.

No he wasn't brought in for this moment. Because anything could have happened to these kids between the day we hired him and now. He was brought in coach up talent and recruit. Last I've checked he's performed well at both. Yes he can be better, but you can say that about every person. You chose to view things with a negative light and create counter excuses for his success to push your agenda.

Foh with that sh*t, so was Ridley, so was cook so was a lot of these kids who left. Quit using that as an indictment. Just because they were a cane fan doesn’t mean they will go to Miami at the end of the day. A win is a win and a loss is a loss regardless

Bandy had a true love for the U you know this, Cook and Ridley my a55 them boys played games from jump. Bandy decommitted then pledged like 2 days lata. Not all cane fans go to the u I know that, bandy was a true fan it was like a dream come true like duke. Some kids like mimai growing up but dont love it like those kids

Bandy took his time after decommiting from OU, Ridley & SBB didn't play games, they were about to commit to Miami, got paid by Bama and shut it down
Exactly... and both of them were die hard canes too

Advertisement
[]_[]nique;3238376 said:
A bunch of ppl whining at our coaching staff over cats that didn’t want to be Canes!!

That's why they call it recruiting, it's the coaches job to convince them that Miami is the place for them.

Ivey aint no 4*... What other big offers did he have?/

Blades ain't even start on his HS team. He is good player doe

Let's be real. He ain't land 1 elite player yet

due to injury. best cover corner we signed so far.

Advertisement
I truly believe that Rumph used to talk bad about the University of Miami or his former players really didn't like him.

[]_[]nique;3238376 said:
A bunch of ppl whining at our coaching staff over cats that didn’t want to be Canes!! I thought we wanted Canes!?

we want elite playmakers that our CB coach practically helped ****** raise

Advertisement
we clearly need to figure something out on this front. Not sure it means replacing him but you can't keep letting most/all of the local talent escape like this. Richt will figure it out.

Exactly... and both of them were die hard canes too

so then no one wanted Bandy by that saying or they didnt pony up cause of his height

Advertisement
[]_[]nique;3238376 said:

Here we go with this shi.t

I ThouGHt We WAnTed cAnEs

Advertisement
Back