Issues with coach Mike Rumph

Easily the most inexplicable miss since I started following recruiting. We might got 0/4 at the school this guy used to coach at. How is that acceptable. We are never going to compete with Clemson recruiting like this. It's a great class and it needed to be an elite class.

Advertisement
4* Blades
4* Frierson
4* Ivey
3* Bethel

Already the best CB class in a decade. Also the 2nd best in FBS this cycle. But carry on.....

Frierson and Blades are legacies.
Ivey and Bethel have upside.
We’re talking landing complete, unequivocal difference makers who he happened to coach and known since peewee years. No lie, if we don’t land either or, it will be a complete failure. He was specifically brought in for this moment. It’s not rocket science.

No he wasn't brought in for this moment. Because anything could have happened to these kids between the day we hired him and now. He was brought in coach up talent and recruit. Last I've checked he's performed well at both. Yes he can be better, but you can say that about every person. You chose to view things with a negative light and create counter excuses for his success to push your agenda.

STFU! Push what agenda, numbnut? Do u even know who ur responding to? My agenda have been AH4 will all sign w Miami, dummy. And YES THE F>CK we did sign him for THIS MOMENT. That was the FIRST thing we all talked about on why Richt would hire him; TO OPEN UP THE PIPELINE TO AH, IN PARTICULAR SURTAIN II AND CAMPBELL. We’ve been talking about this since day 1 as an excuse for Richt hiring him instead of an established college DB coach.

I said IF, IIIIIIIFFFF, we don’t land either or it would be a complete failure and it would. Check out my post history before saying some dumb chit to me. I’ve been defending Rumph all year.

Paul Williams can sign the best corner in state out of high school (Tracy Howard) but Rumph can't get 1 of 2 from a school where he coached..

Advertisement
WHY THE **** IS ANYONE STILL DEFENDING RUMPH???

He makes us a worse team. We lose recruits because of him.

Are you a fan of the Miami Hurricanes, or of Mike Rumph??

Advertisement
If some are going to cape for Rumph even after embarrassingly missing on Campbell & Surtain, then they'll make excuses for absolutely anything.

And they'll be the same dopey dip****s optimistically falling for trolls at this time next year when we miss on the Dent's and Stevenson's of South Florida once again. They never learn or hold anyone accountable.

WHY THE **** IS ANYONE STILL DEFENDING RUMPH???

He makes us a worse team. We lose recruits because of him.

Are you a fan of the Miami Hurricanes, or of Mike Rumph??

What elite defensive players has the other coaches landed? **** out of here.

Advertisement
Does every coach that doesn't sign a 5* prospect need to be fired?

For consistency sake.

Per ESPN the top 3 CB's are all from SF

1.PS2
2.Campbell
3.Samuel

0/3 in our own backyard. The top 3 CB prospects in the country per ESPN...

Shi*t is beyond sad lol

Maybe he can coach, maybe he can't. BUT perception IS reality. Right now the PERCEPTION by elite prospects and their family, handlers, etc ... is that he CANNOT coach. That makes it a problem whether or not a problem actually exists. Unfortunately is not going to change until he gets kids HE recruited and HE coached into the league and we stop limping to the finish at the end of the year.May not be fair, but it's where we are at right now.

Advertisement
We have some great secondary prospects in Frierson, Blades Jr. etc.. But losing two 5 stars from the school you used to be the head coach, call it what you want but that is a fail.

Ivey aint no 4*... What other big offers did he have?/

Blades ain't even start on his HS team. He is good player doe

Let's be real. He ain't land 1 elite player yet
Lmao.. Ivey is a beast bro. U just lost any credibility u had, which wasn’t much.

Ivey aint no beast

Shut ya dumb goofy a** up

You dumb as ****. Dude was a lockdown corner and had 6 picks.

Im just keeping it 1k

Ivey is a good solid prospect but he ain't no f**king BEAST!!

Advertisement
Back