Issues with coach Mike Rumph

Does every coach that doesn't sign a 5* prospect need to be fired?

For consistency sake.

Per ESPN the top 3 CB's are all from SF

1.PS2
2.Campbell
3.Samuel

0/3 in our own backyard. The top 3 CB prospects in the country per ESPN...

Shi*t is beyond sad lol

It’s totally unacceptable

FIRE RUMPH

It wouldnt bother me as much if he wasnt missing on his targets AND his former players. Why did we tell Radley-Hiles no again? And was Asante too short? And Henderson wasn't mentally tough enough? And Nadab Joseph didnt fit our system? And Divaad Wilson had beef with which one of the 3 CB (before bethel signed) that kept us from recruiting him? And why couldn't he at least help repair the relationship with the Wilsons? Or Brini or Shawn Davis (yes I know they wouldve redshirted)? There are way too many things wrong here.

Advertisement
Problem with firing Rumph is then he goes back to AH or another local high school and black balls Miami.

Get this ******* square *** out of town... I’m tired of seeing us lose out on elite players

The message this sends to future recruits is very bad. Top kids who really know Rump think he is not good enough..............

Should be fired. Period.

Advertisement
There's going to be an obvious correlation between those who will still support Rumph after this utter embarrassment at Heritage and those who stood by Al Golden until the bitter end.

Anyone making excuses for him now has their head up their ***. Make a change now or expect the very best corners from South Florida to continue using a Miami hat as a signing day prop. Stevenson and Dent are next.

If a change isn't made the blame now falls directly on Richt.

Hopefully there aren't many blue chippers next cycle at Heritage. About done with that school. Also hilarious that Nesta was the only non-SEC announcement and he didn't get televised by ESPN.

Advertisement
Rumph will never produce 1st rd draft picks bc he can't recruit 1st rd potential. We have average recruiters on defense. If we continue to say next class, next class, next class then we will continue to say next year, next year, nwxt year when it comes to a title.

I'm onboard the hate train. Everyone kept telling us to be patient with Rumph. That sounds too much like Golden supporters telling us to be patient. Three years of trash recruiting. ZERO actual battles won. We've only gotten the guys who didn't necessarily need to be recruited. Thank god there's a crazy amount of talent down here.

Fire him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back