Issues with coach Mike Rumph

Advertisement
2015 was there most loaded team and they lost to Hallandale...a team they throttled 2 weeks earlier. He was corching then though. lol

American Heritage Plantation Football

Year Coach Name Record Achievements
2017 P. Surtain 14-0-0 State Champion
2016 P. Surtain 14-0-0
2015 M. Rumph 9-2-0
2014 M. Rumph 13-3-0
2013 M. Rumph 15-1-0 State Champion
2012 M. Rumph 9-2-0
2011 J. Dellenbach 9-2-0 District Champion
2010 B. Walker 7-5-0
2009 B. Walker 9-3-0
2008 B. Walker 8-3-0
2007 B. Walker 11-1-0
2006 B. Walker 7-5-0
2005 B. Walker 7-2-0
2004 B. Walker 7-5-0

Fire Rumph and hire Surtain. People here want Ed Reed because he is a HOFer and that cool and all.. but Surtain is actual a coach who was an all pro CB in the NFL. Besides, his recruiting can't be any worse then Rumph.

I need Gogeta to confirm if Surtain got any pull though.

2016 P. Surtain 14-0-0
2015 M. Rumph 9-2-0
2014 M. Rumph 13-3-0
2012 M. Rumph 9-2-0
2010 B. Walker 7-5-0
2009 B. Walker 9-3-0
2008 B. Walker 8-3-0
2007 B. Walker 11-1-0
2006 B. Walker 7-5-0
2005 B. Walker 7-2-0
2004 B. Walker 7-5-0

Fire Rumph and hire Surtain. People here want Ed Reed because he is a HOFer and that cool and all.. but Surtain is actual a coach who was an all pro CB in the NFL. Besides, his recruiting can't be any worse then Rumph.

NO. Reed was great because he watched film and practiced technique. He is by far elite to Surtain and will be a MUCH better recruiter. You really want to do what we did with Rumph all over again? Some people never learn.

Advertisement

2016 P. Surtain 14-0-0
2015 M. Rumph 9-2-0
2014 M. Rumph 13-3-0
2012 M. Rumph 9-2-0
2010 B. Walker 7-5-0
2009 B. Walker 9-3-0
2008 B. Walker 8-3-0
2007 B. Walker 11-1-0
2006 B. Walker 7-5-0
2005 B. Walker 7-2-0
2004 B. Walker 7-5-0

NO. Reed was great because he watched film and practiced technique. He is by far elite to Surtain and will be a MUCH better recruiter. You really want to do what we did with Rumph all over again? Some people never learn.

Pat Surtain is a legend in south florida. Thats why i always laughed when people would post .."Rumph got him a job"". Pat Surtain is known as arguable the best cb ever for the Miami Dolphins. He is more superior to Rumph in every way to be honest.

But Chad Wilson actually has more pull with the defensive backs. He's the guy that the kids worked out with in the off season..even when Rumph coached at AH. They went to Chad.

2016 P. Surtain 14-0-0
2015 M. Rumph 9-2-0
2014 M. Rumph 13-3-0
2012 M. Rumph 9-2-0
2010 B. Walker 7-5-0
2009 B. Walker 9-3-0
2008 B. Walker 8-3-0
2007 B. Walker 11-1-0
2006 B. Walker 7-5-0
2005 B. Walker 7-2-0
2004 B. Walker 7-5-0

Pat Surtain is a legend in south florida. Thats why i always laughed when people would post .."Rumph got him a job"". Pat Surtain is known as arguable the best cb ever for the Miami Dolphins. He is more superior to Rumph in every way to be honest.

But Chad Wilson actually has more pull with the defensive backs. He's the guy that the kids worked out with in the off season..even when Rumph coached at AH. They went to Chad.

no wonder we cant get any AH DBs.

Advertisement

2016 P. Surtain 14-0-0
2015 M. Rumph 9-2-0
2014 M. Rumph 13-3-0
2012 M. Rumph 9-2-0
2010 B. Walker 7-5-0
2009 B. Walker 9-3-0
2008 B. Walker 8-3-0
2007 B. Walker 11-1-0
2006 B. Walker 7-5-0
2005 B. Walker 7-2-0
2004 B. Walker 7-5-0

Idk why sorry a** rumph was hired then

2016 P. Surtain 14-0-0
2015 M. Rumph 9-2-0
2014 M. Rumph 13-3-0
2012 M. Rumph 9-2-0
2010 B. Walker 7-5-0
2009 B. Walker 9-3-0
2008 B. Walker 8-3-0
2007 B. Walker 11-1-0
2006 B. Walker 7-5-0
2005 B. Walker 7-2-0
2004 B. Walker 7-5-0

the guy is a very good developer of talent.

There are a countless number of CB coaches that can teach the same technique if not better.

& those same coaches **** sure can recruit better

What is he here for again ??

Dude had a clear lay up and just flat out missed. You can't miss on a 5* stud who considers you a "father figure"

Dude is a huge liability until proven otherwise

Advertisement
There are countless coaches who can coach/recruit both safeties and corners and do so as good if not better than Rumph/Banda. Hiring one would free up a position coach to possibly focus on DL since Kul is a lazy recruiter as well.

There are 5-6 better CBs in South FL, at least

Even if this is true (and I don't believe this to be true, tbh), you offer him and recruit him heavy anyway.

Its that kind of thought process that leaves us without a stud like Divaad Wilson and having to sign Nigel Bethel late and holding our dycks at the alter when the five-star studs go to Bama, LSU, or Georgia.

It’s time for The U and the alums to black ball Chad. Guy is a huge b*tch that has hurt his alma mater more than helped. Our receivers are going to sodomize his son in 2019

Advertisement

There are a countless number of CB coaches that can teach the same technique if not better.

& those same coaches **** sure can recruit better

What is he here for again ??

Dude had a clear lay up and just flat out missed. You can't miss on a 5* stud who considers you a "father figure"

Dude is a huge liability until proven otherwise
$$$$$$EC

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

[TWEET]961455937923010560[/TWEET]

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Marco
Henderson
Edwards
S.Davis

Campbell
PS2
Samuel

Will this guy ever land an elite CB lol ?

Blades don't count. He would of been a cane no matter what

Blades does count...how TF does he not count? Can't cherry pick examples to fit your narrative. We got Frierson, Ivey (which is severely underrated still even with the 4th star), and Hall (Elite Safety). Tell me again how we blew it?

Advertisement
Back