Issues with coach Mike Rumph

What about bîtch *** fans?
The white knight s who make sorry excuses for a poor coach are the biggest detriment to a program as far as fans go.

I dont give a fck about rumph and nobody else. But you definetly a bîtch *** nikka.
Haha you so sorry. All you got is your potty mouth.

You still a bîtch. Grown *** man on the internet crying for hours over a teenager.
You still sorry, and dumb too, we are talking about Rumph, not Campbell, stupid.

Advertisement
Change the title of this thread to Canes Tears. Every year there is the one kid that makes the fans declare the whole recruiting class a fail. Last year was Juedy, Henderson, Smith (who caught the winning TD for Alabaga) and this year is Campbell, Samuel, Jobe, etc.. We will be alright but still miss out on the top kids.
Fixed

[]_[]nique;3202761 said:
Lots of female Miami fans on this website. Maybe Jobe was right about us having the worst fans. Chicken Littles and disloyalty run as rampantly through the fan base as ya'll claim it does with some of these recruits that decide to go elsewhere.

In fairness, the school Jobe did pick drops the n word on the regular on Twitter when compalining about their QB who has only lost 2 games his entire career.

Advertisement
The white knight s who make sorry excuses for a poor coach are the biggest detriment to a program as far as fans go.

I dont give a fck about rumph and nobody else. But you definetly a bîtch *** nikka.

You still a bîtch. Grown *** man on the internet crying for hours over a teenager.
You still sorry, and dumb too, we are talking about Rumph, not Campbell, stupid.

Bîtch you stupid it is about campbell. You pussîes don't think he is coming so you crying. *** out of here weak *** bîtch.

He’s doesn’t need to be fired our DBs have played so much better since he got here. Sure not getting kids from his old HS sucks but the guy can coach. Idc about the Wisc game the whole season they looked great other than that one game.

Change the title of this thread to Canes Tears. Every year there is the one kid that makes the fans declare the whole recruiting class a fail. Last year was Juedy, Henderson, Smith (who caught the winning TD for Alabaga) and this year is Campbell, Samuel, Jobe, etc.. We will be alright but still miss out on the top kids.
Fixed

Smith was committed Georgia with Richt and gave us a look because of Richt. Henderson was snapped on for acting like b**** at all star game and went somewhere so he can be cuddled. Samuel was a extra late reach, the coach really never wanted him. Jobe is the only legit other fail. Do better next time editing my post.

He’s doesn’t need to be fired our DBs have played so much better since he got here. Sure not getting kids from his old HS sucks but the guy can coach. Idc about the Wisc game the whole season they looked great other than that one game.

I guess you were sleeping for the Virginia, Pitt, Wisconsin, and Clemson games? Our DBs were toasted all game long, bad fundamentals all around. Our DBs made bad QBs, look like All Americans.

Advertisement
Let’s put Hartley in charge of DB recruiting moving forward

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[]_[]nique;3202761 said:
Lots of female Miami fans on this website. Maybe Jobe was right about us having the worst fans. Chicken Littles and disloyalty run as rampantly through the fan base as ya'll claim it does with some of these recruits that decide to go elsewhere.
This...
I’m tired of these fair weather a55 fans, mfs annoying af. Don’t make it better that we already have trolls on this site as it is

Who the **** is a Miami bandwagon fan? we haven't been **** for 15 years. Just face it everyone here is a true fan except the gator trolls.

Fixed

Smith was committed Georgia with Richt and gave us a look because of Richt. Henderson was snapped on for acting like b**** at all star game and went somewhere so he can be cuddled. Samuel was a extra late reach, the coach really never wanted him. Jobe is the only legit other fail. Do better next time editing my post.
All bull**** excuses. Stop white knighting.

Advertisement

Bîtch you stupid it is about campbell. You pussîes don't think he is coming so you crying. *** out of here weak *** bîtch.
You still stupid as fluck. The conversation was about Rumph sucking. You decided to show up and call people out
with your idiot speak like a ******. Keep being stupid.

You still stupid as fluck. The conversation was about Rumph sucking. You decided to show up and call people out

For some reason I just read your whole argument and I demand an apology from both of u.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
If we close with at least 1 of 2 cbs and bethel? And Chatman, Nesta and Miller?
I’d say those deserve a little slack based on the class that will yield at dL and db.

Been telling folks, wait to pass judgement when all is said and done. There are many things going on behind the scenes that we are not privy to. All this hate on our coaches when the recruiting cycle is still going on. If we miss on all of our targets come Wednesday, then criticism is warranted. Until then, we shouldn't even speak of it.

Absolutely. Its a results game and if we close in that fashion, you get recognition for success just like you would get hated on if you miss. Its pretty dan simple.

Need to wait until signing day to see who ends up coming. Getting these guys to simply consider us won't bring us a NC. We have to start closing. However, them actually showing up to their visit instead of canceling last minute after a visit from the likes of BAMA or UGA is definitely a step in the right direction. I will back off if they close strong no doubt.

Advertisement
Back