Issues with coach Mike Rumph

Advertisement
The so called "father figure" of the #1 CB in the nation missed a clear "lay up"

Sh*t crazy, he really needs to go !

Need to be showed the door . Ed Reed is looking to Coach

What makes you think he’s any better. Has never recruited. What did he do with the Bills? I don’t think it was coach DBs.

Just don’t get this type of thinking. Yea let’s hire Ed Reed. Find out in a couple of years he can’t recruit or coach very well and start a Fire Ed Reed thread too. How about someone that’s proven if you’re going to go there.

Make a wager then, I bet you a football season "band" that Rumph is not terminated by the start of next season.

Advertisement
Make a wager then, I bet you a football season "band" that Rumph is not terminated by the start of next season.
If it was up to me he’d be gone tonight. Richt is too nice of a coach. But I believe in putting pressure on ****** coaches. Eventually it gets the job done.

Campbell is a man to man CB who will be left on an island from day 1

coverage skills are better then any DB on the roster RN by far

Ty has a "rare" skill set and to top it all off he runs a sub 4.4 at 6" 2

Jalen Ramsey 2.0

Advertisement
The so called "father figure" of the #1 CB in the nation missed a clear "lay up"

Sh*t crazy, he really needs to go !

Need to be showed the door . Ed Reed is looking to Coach

What makes you think he’s any better. Has never recruited. What did he do with the Bills? I don’t think it was coach DBs.

Just don’t get this type of thinking. Yea let’s hire Ed Reed. Find out in a couple of years he can’t recruit or coach very well and start a Fire Ed Reed thread too. How about someone that’s proven if you’re going to go there.

I had the same thought.

Let's hire an ex-Cane who was a great player for us and played in the pros but has limited coaching experience and has zero experience recruiting. I love Ed Reed, but if we're going to fire Rumph (which is premature until NSD) I think an experienced DB coach with a proven track record (both coaching and recruiting) is what we need. No more letting guys cut their teeth with on-the-job training.

Lots of female Miami fans on this website. Maybe Jobe was right about us having the worst fans. Chicken Littles and disloyalty run as rampantly through the fan base as ya'll claim it does with some of these recruits that decide to go elsewhere.

If it was up to me he’d be gone tonight. Richt is too nice of a coach. But I believe in putting pressure on ****ty coaches. Eventually it gets the job done.

What about bîtch *** fans?
The white knight s who make sorry excuses for a poor coach are the biggest detriment to a program as far as fans go.

[]_[]nique;3202761 said:
Lots of female Miami fans on this website. Maybe Jobe was right about us having the worst fans. Chicken Littles and disloyalty run as rampantly through the fan base as ya'll claim it does with some of these recruits that decide to go elsewhere.

Why even mention that lame a** coward.

Ain't nobody worried about that goofy piece of sh*t. MF can barley read. How tf u struggling to make it into JC bama...

St

Advertisement
If it was up to me he’d be gone tonight. Richt is too nice of a coach. But I believe in putting pressure on ****ty coaches. Eventually it gets the job done.

The white knight s who make sorry excuses for a poor coach are the biggest detriment to a program as far as fans go.

I dont give a fck about rumph and nobody else. But you definetly a bîtch *** nikka.

[]_[]nique;3202761 said:
This...
I’m tired of these fair weather a55 fans, mfs annoying af. Don’t make it better that we already have trolls on this site as it is

I dont give a fck about rumph and nobody else. But you definetly a bîtch *** nikka.
Haha you so sorry. All you got is your potty mouth.

Advertisement

Haha you so sorry. All you got is your potty mouth.

You still a bîtch. Grown *** man on the internet crying for hours over a teenager.

Change the title of this thread to Canes Tears. Every year there is the one kid that makes the fans declare the whole recruiting class a fail. Last year was Juedy and this year is Campbell. We will be alright

Advertisement
Back