Isaiah Johnson Welcome To The U

Had me until I saw the word "Dwyer"

Not happening, fellas.

wade.gif

Advertisement
I don't think you people realize how close Jack and Coley are. They are really tight for a HS and college coach.

Advertisement
How many WR's are we taking this class?

Because we better be getting Pinder. And going hard for Snelson, Victor, and Salomon.

We wouldn't take Solomon in even if he wanted...

We don't have too much luck getting guys to recommit to us(Snelson)...

Victor and Pinder should be priorities at WR to go along with Richards, Bruce and Mullins...

Doubt we land them all, but must hold onto the guys committed and add one of Victor or Pinder...

This class may have 4-5 WRs and 1-2 TEs/Hybrid TE/WRs...

Was talked about before here. More of a flex. Think like Njoku. WR/TE

This makes me start wondering where does this leave us with Irvin Jr. and Upshur?

Because it's been noted Irvin Jr. has been recruited and looked at as a TE.

I really wanted upshur in this class his physicality reminds me of Stan

if UM offered his teammate DJ Moore who just signed with Maryland it would be a done deal. Instead they played the game with chatham

Advertisement
A WR class of Bruce, Mullins, Richard and either one of Pinder or Victor(Pinder most likely of the 2) would be the best ever signed on paper here and one of the best I've ever seen...

Signing all 5 will not happen...

**** does Johnson have to do with Pinder or any other WR. It's not like we would tell a bigger name WR we don't have room. Stop naggin

Advertisement
I really like this guy.

For a big receiver, he is extremely quick. The downfall of most big receivers is that they aren't sudden-movers, but Johnson is.

IMO, the most important attribute for a wide receiver (aside from catching ability) is quickness. You can be big and quick (Brandon Marshall), you can be small and quick (Julian Edelman), but if you aren't quick you aren't getting open. Doesn't matter how big or fast you are.

Advertisement
This tweet should tell all

Sleeper Athletes @SleeperAthletes · now 6 minutes ago
My boy @Kevin_Beard9 making his presence felt already offering his first player & his first flip! Get ready for more of this #CanesNation

I really like this guy.

For a big receiver, he is extremely quick. The downfall of most big receivers is that they aren't sudden-movers, but Johnson is.

IMO, the most important attribute for a wide receiver (aside from catching ability) is quickness. You can be big and quick (Brandon Marshall), you can be small and quick (Julian Edelman), but if you aren't quick you aren't getting open. Doesn't matter how big or fast you are.

Hopefully coaches have learned their lesson (FINALLY) and are taking more commits than they have room for, knowing that half will flip before next Feb. It's a good year to get a kid from Dwyer because typical destinations may have a numbers crunch and can't take everyone. Also, our own staff may turn over and relationship could get stronger come December.

He beasted at the 7 on 7

WR
Isaiah Johnson
West Palm Beach (Fla.) Dwyer

The Louisville commit picked up an offer from Miami earlier this week and seemed to have an extra spring in his step while consistently getting open and helping his team to an undefeated day. Johnson was a favorite of both Palm Beach Fire quarterbacks and also had a few circus catches, showing that he knows how to use his 6-foot-3, 190-pound frame to his advantage.

How many WR's are we taking this class?

Because we better be getting Pinder. And going hard for Snelson, Victor, and Salomon.

We wouldn't take Solomon in even if he wanted...

We don't have too much luck getting guys to recommit to us(Snelson)...

Victor and Pinder should be priorities at WR to go along with Richards, Bruce and Mullins...

Doubt we land them all, but must hold onto the guys committed and add one of Victor or Pinder...

This class may have 4-5 WRs and 1-2 TEs/Hybrid TE/WRs...

Newbold and "Pie" Young need to be priorities. Would like if they showed more interest in Shaqs teammate Marcus Johnson.

Advertisement
Back