Isaiah Johnson Welcome To The U

Lol jack hate Miami that much.. he don't care about these kids hes using them like a tool to get back at Miami.. he must of been in on of those 30 for 30 films getting knocked around by the U lol, hey but if the kid wants to flip let him go.

Advertisement
LULZ. Folden should become a publicist. He does a great job getting these guys the offers they really want.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He just decommitted. Bigger receiver targets we could get imo

He was gone before he committed... We don't get Dwyer kids

Toddy is Dwyer... hope this isnt a sign of things to come

Jack Daniels is working on him he got another year to poison his mind, but if he want to flip let him go to, i don't care about nothing but this U (kellen Winslow voice).

He was at Dwyer when he committed, stfu with lame *** conspiracy theories. He was our 4th best WR at best committed.

Advertisement
I honestly don't care about WR's we have Mullins and we just need to add a solid 3 more. That's all we need.

There are so many terrific WRs in our own backyard this year. There's no way that even this staff could possibly ***** it up with such an abundance of homegrown talent, right guys?

Guys?

*Looks back at last year's RB and DB situations*

Advertisement
Four decommited already. Expect another 8 or so by the time signing day comes around...

The funny thing is he probably wont even end up at Florida.. they have about 6 guys ahead of him.... Snelson, Victor, Freddie Swain, McDoom, Cavin Ridley, and Darnell Salomon.... well KB not goin to miss him... we will snag Pinder, Victor or Brandon Johnson to replace him....

The funny thing is he probably wont even end up at Florida.. they have about 6 guys ahead of him.... Snelson, Victor, Freddie Swain, McDoom, Cavin Ridley, and Darnell Salomon.... well KB not goin to miss him... we will snag Pinder, Victor or Brandon Johnson to replace him....
Thats what im saying WRs is a position we can afford for a decommitment. Kid was good no lie but we get Pinder and Newbold i would be just as happy.

Advertisement
Back