Isaiah Johnson Welcome To The U

The funny thing is he probably wont even end up at Florida.. they have about 6 guys ahead of him.... Snelson, Victor, Freddie Swain, McDoom, Cavin Ridley, and Darnell Salomon.... well KB not goin to miss him... we will snag Pinder, Victor or Brandon Johnson to replace him....

Pretty sizable gap between Victor and Pinder/Johnson, IMO. Unfortunately it seems like Victor isn't even considering Miami, which sucks because he's the best of those three and I don't think it's all that close either.

Advertisement
The funny thing is he probably wont even end up at Florida.. they have about 6 guys ahead of him.... Snelson, Victor, Freddie Swain, McDoom, Cavin Ridley, and Darnell Salomon.... well KB not goin to miss him... we will snag Pinder, Victor or Brandon Johnson to replace him....

Pretty sizable gap between Victor and Pinder/Johnson, IMO. Unfortunately it seems like Victor isn't even considering Miami, which sucks because he's the best of those three and I don't think it's all that close either.
I personally think Victor Bama bound...IMO

WR is absolustely loaded in Florida.

Everyone will eat from this class....Miami, UF, FSU, Clemson, Bama, Ohio State, etc

Advertisement
Advertisement
No sour grapes but this is the last position I am worried about. Like many have said, it would be almost impossible for them to F this up with as many good WRs as it is thus year in fla. **** have we even evaluated any oos wrs yet? Lol.

And like someone said, would uf even take his commitment right now with as many studs still out there undeclared?

Advertisement
we are going to shatter last year's record. Nobody can touch us when it comes to decommits.

we are going to shatter last year's record. Nobody can touch us when it comes to decommits.

Yep, when we have 4 losses before we are even through october its going to be like rats off a sinking ship.

Advertisement
Back