Isaiah Johnson Welcome To The U

Advertisement
Interesting. We have 14 seniors and 83 on scholarship as of today. Even if we have juniors turn pro and a few exit, I'd say no more than another 7 bringing the total to 21. For ***** and giggles, add another four. I can't see any possible scenario that UM signs more than 25 next season...

We must be takin like 30-33 this class

This class will absolutely be 30+.

Interesting. We have 14 seniors and 83 on scholarship as of today. Even if we have juniors turn pro and a few exit, I'd say no more than another 7 bringing the total to 21. For ***** and giggles, add another four. I can't see any possible scenario that UM signs more than 25 next season...

A recent article said we have 65 scholarship players but who knows.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Interesting. We have 14 seniors and 83 on scholarship as of today. Even if we have juniors turn pro and a few exit, I'd say no more than another 7 bringing the total to 21. For ****z and giggles, add another four. I can't see any possible scenario that UM signs more than 25 next season...

So you accept 33 verbals knowing 5 will decommit, 2-3 you'll let yourself get "out-recruited" on, another 2-3 will go prep, and 2-3 existing players will transfer.

I was wrong, I watched the highlight tape of him and this kid is a beast. Really fluid and quick to be 6 foot 4. Will be a great receiving target.

Don't take the WR/TE as a bad thing. IMO it speaks levels about his talent. Doesn't mean that he will be putting his hand in the dirt.

I mean I was saying and penciling Njoku was going to move to TE and lot of people swore he would stick to WR. Doesn't mean he's going to be sticking his hand in the dirt.

Although I will say for a big kid Johnson can really move. I just feel he would be best utilized as a WR/TE hybrid.

College football has had many good ones lately. It's a compliment.

Advertisement
**** I mean Jimmy is a glorified WR really for the Saints.

I really like the take of Isaiah Johnson.

I could be wrong but I view the best way to utilize this kid is as a hybrid WR/TE. Let him go over the middle, you can split him out wide. Redzone threat.

I'm not saying he will be Jimmy or anything like that, but it's not a bad thing. Gives the QB another weapon and you allow more playmakers on to the field. A lot of teams actually do it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
http://collegespun.com/acc/miami-fl/photo-3-star-miami-wr-commit-isaiah-johnson-visits-florida-says-he-felt-at-home

3-Star Miami WR Commit Isaiah Johnson Visits Florida, Says He “Felt At Home

Cover your eyes, Miami fans. It appears the Hurricanes’ football team could be on the verge of losing a recruit.*

Isaiah Johnson, a three-star wide receiver in the 2016 class, has been committed to Miami since mid-February. The 6-foot-3, 198-pound prospect recently received a scholarship offer from Florida, though, and he seems to like the Gators very much.*

The Palm Beach Gardens native visited Florida’s Gainesville campus today. He says he “felt at home.”*

CAGCmsuVEAE8_pn.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back