Isaiah Horton, 2022 WR from Tennessee offered

If you say Harry was never good you dont know what you are talking about at all. Kid was a beast in high school and college and ended up a very high pick. He just didnt pan out in the nfl.

Harry has been a standout at camp today for the Pats. His career isn’t over. Not disagreeing with what you said though, he’s clearly been a disappointment so far. But he’s 23 years old.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He was a perfect example of not writing players off too soon as long as they have the work ethic and dedication to improve.

I loved Hank, was one of my favorites in recent memory.
That's why I'm always good with projects at certain positions because you know they'll be forced to work extremely hard while " developed" guys may easily just transfer or flame out of they struggle early. Hank and Harley had struggles but grinded instead of blaming others which is #1 in what I want in a player work ethic

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you say Harry was never good you dont know what you are talking about at all. Kid was a beast in high school and college and ended up a very high pick. He just didnt pan out in the nfl.
Exactly, what a clownish comment. We'd be pumped if Horton ended up with back-to-back 1000 yard seasons and over 15 TD's in college.

Advertisement
Back