Isaiah Horton, 2022 WR from Tennessee offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I LOVE the focus on OOS kids this cycle. Remind some of the SFLA kids were not going to be the fallback option and if you’re not in, someone else will be.
I think it's an attitude shift because it felt like so often there was a fear if you don't go after certain local guys there's going to be **** to pay and for at least now they're not bowing to the pressure

Advertisement
“Won reps” lol…Corners lose reps all the time man. You still think that about Jalen Ramsey?
Absolutely. He's an elite zone corner who can play inside or outside, execute a variety of coverages and defend the run. He's not Darrelle Revis or Xavien Howard as an outside man cover guy. Few are. I didn't think less of him as a prospect for it - I thought it was crazy the Cowboys passed on him - and he's still an elite player now.
If you say Harry was never good you dont know what you are talking about at all. Kid was a beast in high school and college and ended up a very high pick. He just didnt pan out in the nfl.
He really wasn't a beast in college but whatever. Lots of guys put up numbers in college. Look up the annual receiving leaders in CFB and a lot of the names are dudes you've never heard of. I guess cause I thought an overrated WR would bust in the NFL and he did that means I don't know what I'm talking about lol. I need to do a better job of appreciating overhyped players for the CIS mob! Jalen Reagor is unreal guysm!

Anyway it looks like the trolls are back out in full force and I need to step back up my ignore list game. As for Horton you guys can think what you want with him too...I'll just stay here thrilled that we got a big WR who can make you miss after the catch and highpoint the ball downfield.

Advertisement
200w.gif

Gotta bring a lil seasoning to the thread.

Absolutely. He's an elite zone corner who can play inside or outside, execute a variety of coverages and defend the run. He's not Darrelle Revis or Xavien Howard as an outside man cover guy. Few are. I didn't think less of him as a prospect for it - I thought it was crazy the Cowboys passed on him - and he's still an elite player now.

He really wasn't a beast in college but whatever. Lots of guys put up numbers in college. Look up the annual receiving leaders in CFB and a lot of the names are dudes you've never heard of. I guess cause I thought an overrated WR would bust in the NFL and he did that means I don't know what I'm talking about lol. I need to do a better job of appreciating overhyped players for the CIS mob! Jalen Reagor is unreal guysm!

Anyway it looks like the trolls are back out in full force and I need to step back up my ignore list game. As for Horton you guys can think what you want with him too...I'll just stay here thrilled that we got a big WR who can make you miss after the catch and highpoint the ball downfield.
Nkeal Harry is #7 in receiving yards in the Pac 12 since 2010 but he wasn't a "beast" in college. Where do you come up with this stuff?

Advertisement
Back