Isaiah Dunson at Opening Atlanta

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
It's been posted elsewhere, but we aren't signing much else in February and this kid is worth getting excited about.

He's all arms and legs now but should make significant physical gains in college. Measured at 6'2, 175 with 4.22 shuttle and long wingspan. Needs to get faster but I believe he has untapped potential there like Redwine. 22'5 long jump.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It's been posted elsewhere, but we aren't signing much else in February and this kid is worth getting excited about.

He's all arms and legs now but should make significant physical gains in college. Measured at 6'2, 175 with 4.22 shuttle and long wingspan. Needs to get faster but I believe he has untapped potential there like Redwine. 22'5 long jump.

I know you been to these events, usually when they have all measureables and they are missing 40, it mustve been ugly and player asked for scratch or they dont post to not hurt kid future.. Saw video where he ran dam near 5.0 40.. Yeesh man

@DMoney after adding dunson and the fiu kicker how many scholarships do we still have left for 2020(my count is that we are at 21). If we land King and Roche we are up to 23 and hopefully have room for an immediate impact OL and secondary player.

I won’t. So deal with it. :cool:

Thats what message boards are about.

Putting your two cents in.

I saw the highlights and wasn’t impressed.

Now go play in traffic

You sound like a ******* idiot. Bet if he spurned us to go elsewhere you would have been impressed by him and use it to talk **** about the staff.

Your 2 cents? **** ain’t worth a penny.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I know you been to these events, usually when they have all measureables and they are missing 40, it mustve been ugly and player asked for scratch or they dont post to not hurt kid future.. Saw video where he ran dam near 5.0 40.. Yeesh man

Dunson looks like the kind of lanky guy who will get bigger and faster. Redwine went from 4.77 to 4.44 while gaining 13 pounds.

Dunson plays like someone who will settle in the 4.6 range. Love his physicality and ball skills.

I won’t. So deal with it. :cool:

Thats what message boards are about.

Putting your two cents in.

I saw the highlights and wasn’t impressed.

Now go play in traffic
You won't, what?
Your "two cents" and your comments don't make sense

Advertisement
Back