Is this a good decision by the QB?

I just don’t see how anyone thinks we make a living on offense throwing to RB’s out of the backfield.

IKR.

Here's the game winning drive vs FSU in 2K, I bet nobody questions Dorsey for making the gutsy throws instead of dumping it off to Jackson who was open several times during that drive:

Advertisement
Fans hate Perry. FACT Nice play Perry, I liked how he kept his eyes down the field. A play like that will make a defense back up. Then you hit DJ in the flat on the next play and have them really on their toes.
I couldn't agree more! Just from the reaction of some of these fans from a completed play it's clear most want Tate or Williams! Perry has shown the better arm that will scare Defenses. Lets let the guy at least make the mistake!!

Last edited:
IKR.

Here's the game winning drive vs FSU in 2K, I bet nobody questions Dorsey for making the gutsy throws instead of dumping it off to Jackson who was open several times during that drive:

Exactly!!!! That arm strength will come in handy in a close game!!

Brother without knowing the play call & what the OC wants against that particular coverage/front..No one here knows it if it’s a good decision by the QB.

I do like that he showed ability to buy time in the pocket & threw a strike between two defenders where only the WR could get it & the defenders couldn’t. That’s called being a playmaker
I guess some of these guys miss weak arm Rosier!

Advertisement
IKR.

Keep in mind...Dorsey was given the Green Light to Audible when he wanted to....

Now we get one almost bad throw highlighted by a fan just to push an agenda!

You have really shltty comprehension or have an agenda of your own.

I have no agenda, it’s pretty fūcking clear.

Just look at my posting history regarding the QBs.

Before you post that somebody has an agenda, you better make fūcking sure you know it’s true.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I said my piece!! Not going to read your boring assessment of no football knowledge!!

Bltch, you said I had an agenda and you’re too much of a punk to back it up because you know you’re wrong.

Admit you’re wrong, or be continue to be a dumb shlt.

From an overall perspective that’s correct.

I was just diagnosing the one single play. There are always going to be a few plays where it’s better to dump off. Even if it’s just one or two or just a handful of plays each game. You need to be able to go down field to keep the defense honest and to win games. Everybody wants a downfield quarterback, I know I do. I love the big chunk plays, who doesn’t.

Sure if you have somebody that’s giving up on going down field all the time, and just constantly dumping off, you just not gonna get anywhere. You don’t win that way.

Because in a real game you’re going to get favorable matchups downfield that make it a much higher percentage play where it’s worth the risk.

Kosi has the arm. He can spin it. But we need whatever QB it is to see the field and make the right throw, whether it’s downfield or out on the flat.

Respect!

Advertisement
Bltch, you said I had an agenda and you’re too much of a punk to back it up because you know you’re wrong.

Admit you’re wrong, or be continue to be a dumb shlt.
Ok ***!! Why not highlight Williams pass in the second scrimmage that was under thrown and should have been intercepted but went for the TD?! Why not point out the numerous bad plays from Tate in the first and second scrimmages?. His helter skelter running around and not hanging in the pocket long enough to look for a receiver?? Why not highlight the atrocious play of Williams and getting sacked for a safety?? Why pick out a laser throw and completion by Perry out of all the bad plays and decisions that the other QBs have made??

Yes *** hole!! You do have an agenda!! Go play with your dingaling and leave the nick picking to coaches!! PUNK!!

A wise man once said "You cant defend a perfect pass." Despite what the internet GURUS say the ball ended up where it was supposed to be and the result was a positive play. Majority of the posters here would **** up their own wet dream cuz they too worried about the minor details LOL. Pull your skirts down!

Ok ***!! Why not highlight Williams pass in the second scrimmage that was under thrown and should have been intercepted but went for the TD?! Why not point out the numerous bad plays from Tate in the first and second scrimmages?. His helter skelter running around and not hanging in the pocket long enough to look for a receiver?? Why not highlight the atrocious play of Williams and getting sacked for a safety?? Why pick out a laser throw and completion by Perry out of all the bad plays and decisions that the other QBs have made??

Yes *** hole!! You do have an agenda!! Go play with your dingaling and leave the nick picking to coaches!! PUNK!!

Why?

Because I was scrolling through twitter and this jumped out at me. I didn’t go look for it, it was in my timeline. Had it been from Tate or Williams, I would have posted the same thing.

You’re the one with the agenda - not me. You’re so sensitive, like teenage girl in love with one guy. Go ask to suck his dlck if you're that much in love. I don’t care who the QB is, but you’re ghay on one particular QB. If he wins the job, I’ll be just as happy as any other one winning the job. I don’t have a favorite, you ***aloon.

I just want to win games. You just want your lover boy to tuck you in at night..

Other people post that the QB needs to keep his eyes downfield, I can respect that. Decent people can disagree on tactics - it ain’t that serious...it’s a football discussion about reads and QB eyes.

This is not a tigerbeat fave pen pal session. I don’t give a flying fūck if Attila the Hun is behind center...I just want to win.

Last edited:
Why?

Because I was scrolling through twitter and this jumped out at me. I didn’t go look for it, it was in my timeline. Had it been from Tate or Williams, I would have posted the same thing.

You’re the one with the agenda - not me. You’re so sensitive, like teenage girl in love with one guy. Go ask to suck his dlck if you're that much in love. I don’t care who the QB is, but youre ghay on one particular QB. If he wins the job, I’ll be just as happy as any other one winning the job. I don’t have a favorite, you ***aloon.

I just want to win games. You just want your lover boy to tuck you in at night..
Like I said go play with your dingaling and stop trying to be a coach!! And if Tate wins the job then you can go swing on his nuts!!

Advertisement
Back