Is 10-2 a successful season with loss to UF and FSU.

Advertisement
Is a 10-2 record a successful season with losses to UF and FSU. Moreover do you still have a shot at the playoffs with these results?
Very tough question. It wouldn't feel like success. At the end of the day, you have to beat your rivals. Our rivals are our two toughest opponents on the schedule.

Our schedule is so weak (a lot of ACC teams rebuilding), that if we lost to both UF and FSU, then who would we have really beaten? Answer: A bunch of nobodies!!!

10-2 and beat at least 1 of the 2 would be very good. However, we shouldn't lose to any other teams. So, 11-1 would.be an excellent year and 12-0 would be perfection beating both UF and FSU.

I would sign up all day & twice on sunday.

I think we lose to UF 100% because Manny Diaz defenses struggle against power running football teams. Not to mention our DLine is going to take a huge step back this year.

FSU is a coin flip game every year - so yeah I would absoltuely take that scenario right now.

People said our DL was going to take a huge step back last year and it was significantly better. We are significantly better at DE this year, and I think the UCLA transfer at DT is going to surprise a lot of people. But, you're a known troll so...

Advertisement

People said our DL was going to take a huge step back last year and it was significantly better. We are significantly better at DE this year, and I think the UCLA transfer at DT is going to surprise a lot of people. But, you're a known troll so...
I'm a known troll? 😂😂 Since when?

Advertisement
This is easy. Yes if we win the coastal and play Clemson tough. Is it about getting to championship games or beating rivals?
Obviously I hate uf and FSU but look at the bigger picture.

I would sign up all day & twice on sunday.

I think we lose to UF 100% because Manny Diaz defenses struggle against power running football teams. Not to mention our DLine is going to take a huge step back this year.

FSU is a coin flip game every year - so yeah I would absoltuely take that scenario right now.

To make the scenario more intriguing, would you want to lose to two rivals but also make it to the ACC title game only to get beaten by PROBABLY 3 or more TD's to Clemson?

Advertisement
NOPE. Would only accept that if it includes the Natty. I rather go 2 & oblivion than to lose to those ***'s

No reason we should win less than 10 game

Not a chance I would take it. We shouldn’t lose more than two games. Swap a Pitt loss for one of the Florida and I’d take it

Y’all say this every year. Every year everyone claims there is just now way we don’t win 10 games and **** near every year we struggle to win 8. What twilight do you all live in?

I think the interesting question is would Miami fans be OK 8-4 but W's against UF and FSU?

No. Beating them would feel great but we would once again be an average team in a garbage bowl. Also another year we don’t go to the ACC championship game. That is not a step forward no matter how you slice it.0

Advertisement
It just ***** up recruiting way too much. We can’t be the bottom dog in the state. Especially when we don’t have the same level of bags. 10-2 with losses against other teams (and being coastal champions) would be a big success.

Advertisement
Back