Is 10-2 a successful season with loss to UF and FSU.

Advertisement
I would sign up all day & twice on sunday.

I think we lose to UF 100% because Manny Diaz defenses struggle against power running football teams. Not to mention our DLine is going to take a huge step back this year.

FSU is a coin flip game every year - so yeah I would absoltuely take that scenario right now.
His defenses struggle vs good o-lines in the power run game. Uf o-line aint that.

I think we lose to UF 100% because Manny Diaz defenses struggle against power running football teams.
tenor-1.gif

I've never hear a Cane fan make that statement about ANY opponent. Even if that's what u think, u should never say it out loud. That's Cane Tears material for the Gator board.

Advertisement
To make the scenario more intriguing, would you want to lose to two rivals but also make it to the ACC title game only to get beaten by PROBABLY 3 or more TD's to Clemson?
We tolerate you in the Tears and a few other threads, and generally I like you. So don't take too much offense when I say SCRAM Gaytor. This is internal Canes bidness. Let the grown folk talk.

JMG said:
I think we lose to UF 100% because Manny Diaz defenses struggle against power running football teams.

View attachment 87994

I've never hear a Cane fan make that statement about ANY opponent. Even if that's what u think, u should never say it out loud. That's Cane Tears material for the Gator board.

Since when does the Gaytors dog**** OL and pedestrian RB's constitute a power running game??

Advertisement
Is a 10-2 record a successful season with losses to UF and FSU. Moreover do you still have a shot at the playoffs with these results?
You really have to ask that **** brother? Regardless of how simple this schedule is annually at this point when is a season we lose to both ufag and the semenholes EVER acceptable? Can you consider that a success. Ufag will be exposed this year as last year was a gimmick. Look what happened when they played anyone even decent. At best they struggled. Fspooh is nowhere near being competitive so between that how can u sniff a playoff.

Only way I would take that scenario is if we beat Clemson convincingly in the ACCCG. Our first ACC title and beating one of the best teams in CFB would be more positive than losing to our rivals would be negative.

Advertisement
Is a 10-2 record a successful season with losses to UF and FSU. Moreover do you still have a shot at the playoffs with these results?

Answer....... No.... No.... No....

I know I'm showing my age, but UF is and will always be UMs #1 arch enemy, not FSU.

Fact: If UM loses to UF in the first game of the season, UM is not going to have a 10-2 record in the 2019.

Only playing UF 2 times a decade, this is a must win for Coach Diaz.

Signed,

Peruche

Last edited:
I still remember after '83 and the first title, with all the euphoria and joy, it still stung and sucked losing to the OOF GAYTURDS, I remember my old man still *****ing about that loss. No matter where, no matter what, no matter the finish, it is never ever ever ever ever ok to lose to any of those two lesser ********. They are beneath us and must always stay beneath us

(Cue Sean Connery) Here endeth the lesson

Advertisement
Answer....... No.... No.... No....

I know I'm showing my age, but UF is and will always be, UMs #1 arch enemy not FSU.

Fact: If UM loses to UF in the first game of the season, UM is not going to have a 10-2 record in the 2019 regular season.

Only playing UF 2 times a decade, this is a must win for Coach Diaz.

Signed,

Peruche
I agree and I'm in my 20s. I can't stand fckin stand the Turds. If you told me we could only win one between UF and FSU, I'd much rather beat the **** out of UF.

Record wise, it's a good year. But man, that would long year with the FSU and UF fans I know. Not sure if I would take that prediction

Advertisement
Back